The Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) announced today that HubSpot CEO and Co-Founder Brian Halligan has been appointed to its 35-member Board of Directors, made up of an esteemed group of marketing visionaries, accomplished entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
Brian joins seven other newly appointed board members, including:
- Dave Balter, Founder/CEO of BzzAgent, Inc.
- Sean M. Belka, Senior Vice President, Director of Fidelity Center for Applied Technology
- Jim Crowley, President and CEO, Turbine, Inc.
- Jennifer Floren, Founder & CEO, Experience, Inc.
- David Martin, Innovation Center Executive, IBM Interactive
- Andrew Miller, CEO, Quattro Wireless
- Gus Weber, Community Relations and Business Development Manager, Microsoft, New England Research and Development
- Robert Wood, Chief Development Officer, Akamai
Established in 1996 and based in Cambridge, MA, the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) is the region's premier professional organization for the Internet business and marketing industry. Reaching more than 7,500 professionals in New England, MITX is a community for thought leadership, building business relationships and professional training and development. Members of the MITX community take advantage of events, sponsorships, speaking opportunities and networking to make business connections and exchange ideas.
With more than 70 events annually, MITX provides its members with the opportunity to promote their companies to targeted audiences and provides a valuable forum for networking to source potential business leads, partnerships, ideas, funding and other likeminded peers in the industry.
To read about the full MITX Board of Directors, visit http://www.mitx.org/about/bod.cfm.
To learn more about MITX or to become a member, visit http://www.mitx.org.