The Demand Generation team at ShoreTel believed in inbound marketing, but didn’t have the right toolset to implement it. The main system they used was Eloqua, which they found to be inflexible, slow and not user friendly. When the opportunity came up to evaluate other marketing software options, they jumped on it and soon chose HubSpot.
- 60% year-over-year organic search traffic increase
- 36% year-over-year increase in leads
- 110% year-over-year increase in qualified leads
“HubSpot meets our needs as an enterprise perfectly. It has the sophistication, it has the scale, it has the functionality... and it has the vision that gives us the confidence to entrust our marketing platform to them”
New Breed Marketing Increases Retainers and Boosts Customer Conversion by 100% with HubSpot's Content Optimization System
New Breed Marketing was a traditional marketing agency specializing in branding and website design, though they would take on any creative marketing project that would come their way. They lacked clear specialization in one field, and the inability to prove long-term ROI left them without the retainer clients they desired.
- 100% increase in lead to customer conversion since COS site launch.
- 61% increase in visitor to lead conversion since COS site launch.
- 99% increase in monthly traffic since COS site launch.
Brightfire was founded in 2003 in Glasgow, Scotland as a web development agency. In 2010, their success began to stagnate, as the competitive landscape grew crowded with other agencies who had entered this low-barrier industry. The directors at Brightfire reconsidered their future growth strategy, and ultimately saw inbound marketing with HubSpot as their opportunity for differentiation in the field.
- Doubled revenue in the first year
- Increased revenue 70% in the second year
- Continued growth through a recurring revenue model
Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Ektron was spending too much money on list rentals and interruptive marketing. They wanted to be better marketers of merit, but weren't exactly sure of how to execute on an inbound strategy when all they knew was traditional outbound tactics.
- Lowered cost per opportunity by 60%
- 73% of qualified opportunities now come from inbound sources
- Decreased email marketing spend by a factor of 3, without affecting lead volume
NEC needed a way to generate quality leads, and effectively track their sales and marketing results. Without the ability to measure their ROI, they would have a difficult time justifying their marketing efforts to their high impact sales team.
- Over 400% increase in email open rates
- Achieved sales and marketing alignment through HubSpot's Salesforce Integration
Alpha Software was sending general one-size-fits-all emails to their entire list. They didn't have the proper data and technology needed to segment their leads, and were missing valuable opportunities as a result.
- 143% increase on Landing Page conversion rates
- 24% average increase in monthly lead volume
Weed Pro focused on pay-per-click ads almost exclusively for their online marketing strategy. However, they knew there had to be a better solution for lead generation than paid search advertisement.
- Increased revenue 230%
- Increased sales qualified lead volume 100%
- Selling over 300% more packages