Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Desk.com drives leads by promoting easy-to-use Free Trials of the app. However, not everyone that was interested in Desk.com was ready to try a Free Trial right away. Desk.com needed to engage their prospects with rich, meaningful content, in order to maintain their interest in the app until they were ready to engage in a Free Trial, and ultimately, a purchase.
- Used the HubSpot Salesforce Connector to ensure accurate lead assignment to sales.
- Increased lead volumes using robust infrastructure and targeted offers.
- Increased lead quality by fine-tuning lead scoring processes and workflows.
Ektron was spending too much money on list rentals and interruptive marketing. They wanted to be better marketers of merit, but weren't exactly sure of how to execute on an inbound strategy when all they knew was traditional outbound tactics.
- Lowered cost per opportunity by 60%
- 73% of qualified opportunities now come from inbound sources
- Decreased email marketing spend by a factor of 3, without affecting lead volume
NEC needed a way to generate quality leads, and effectively track their sales and marketing results. Without the ability to measure their ROI, they would have a difficult time justifying their marketing efforts to their high impact sales team.
- Over 400% increase in email open rates
- Achieved sales and marketing alignment through HubSpot's Salesforce Integration
Element Three was using a multitude of fragmented tools that didn't integrate well to communicate results with each other. Without the ability to piece all of their efforts together to produce a concrete ROI for their customers, Element Three was unable to lock down the retainer clients their agency needed.
- Increased yearly revenue 100%
- Increased average client spend 91%
- Increased largest monthly retainer client by 400%
Alpha Software was sending general one-size-fits-all emails to their entire list. They didn't have the proper data and technology needed to segment their leads, and were missing valuable opportunities as a result.
- 143% increase on Landing Page conversion rates
- 24% average increase in monthly lead volume
Weed Pro focused on pay-per-click ads almost exclusively for their online marketing strategy. However, they knew there had to be a better solution for lead generation than paid search advertisement.
- Increased revenue 230%
- Increased sales qualified lead volume 100%
- Selling over 300% more packages