Brightfire was founded in 2003 in Glasgow, Scotland as a web development agency. In 2010, their success began to stagnate, as the competitive landscape grew crowded with other agencies who had entered this low-barrier industry. The directors at Brightfire reconsidered their future growth strategy, and ultimately saw inbound marketing with HubSpot as their opportunity for differentiation in the field.
- Doubled revenue in the first year
- Increased revenue 70% in the second year
- Continued growth through a recurring revenue model
ITI knew they had an industry-leading product, but their sales team was having difficulty engaging with the right people. Their target customers are senior level managers at Fortune 500 and 1000 companies who are responsible for hundreds and thousands of employees. They needed a way to attract these people to their company, and provide enough content to keep them engaged through the sales process.
- Doubled average revenue growth percentage
- 172% increase in lead volume on average year-over-year since 2011
- 42% increase in net income year-over-year since 2009
Select International Increases Online Revenue 101% with Targeted Lifecycle Stage Marketing Automation
Like any other great company, Select International’s overarching marketing goal is to fully support their sales team with high-quality, pre-qualified leads. However, their website was static and un-engaging to leads and their outbound tactics were falling short of leads goals. As a result, they simply weren't able to produce enough high quality leads.
- 101% increase in revenue generated from web leads
- 416% increase in dollar amount of sales opportunities
- 194% increase in web leads
SEERhealth appeals to a fairly niche market. They needed to establish both brand recognition, and a way to educate their prospective audience on their offerings and their industry as a whole.
- Exceeding original leads goals by a factor of 4
- Up to 10% lead conversion rate
- Reached landing page conversion rates at twice the industry standard
Desk.com drives leads by promoting easy-to-use Free Trials of the app. However, not everyone that was interested in Desk.com was ready to try a Free Trial right away. Desk.com needed to engage their prospects with rich, meaningful content, in order to maintain their interest in the app until they were ready to engage in a Free Trial, and ultimately, a purchase.
- Used the HubSpot Salesforce Connector to ensure accurate lead assignment to sales.
- Increased lead volumes using robust infrastructure and targeted offers.
- Increased lead quality by fine-tuning lead scoring processes and workflows.
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
“I HubSpot because it makes it easier to decide where our marketing spending goes, and for the sales department to contact prospects and leads and help them with our services.”
Element Three was using a multitude of fragmented tools that didn't integrate well to communicate results with each other. Without the ability to piece all of their efforts together to produce a concrete ROI for their customers, Element Three was unable to lock down the retainer clients their agency needed.
- Increased yearly revenue 100%
- Increased average client spend 91%
- Increased largest monthly retainer client by 400%
Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
Vivonet couldn't attract quality leads. They were using ineffective lead generation channels that produced mostly unqualified, low quality leads. As a result, their sales team was spending far too much time contacting uninterested people.
- 100% increase in leads from the company website
- Increased Landing Page conversion over 1000% with A/B Testing
Concentric was using various marketing tools to manage their clients' online marketing strategies. Not only was this ineffiicient, but it made it difficult to prove the ROI of their efforts to their clients. Without this ability, it was impossible to sign clients on for retainer-based contracts versus contracts on a project by project basis.