Concentric was using various marketing tools to manage their clients' online marketing strategies. Not only was this ineffiicient, but it made it difficult to prove the ROI of their efforts to their clients. Without this ability, it was impossible to sign clients on for retainer-based contracts versus contracts on a project by project basis.
Open Doors needed to build awareness for their cause in order to accumulate donations. They switched marketing strategies from primarily direct mailing to an online presence, but needed a system to manage all the pieces.
- 348% increase in traffic from email marketing
- 97% increase in direct traffic
- 22% average landing page conversion rate
In the News's website was a static brochure, not a lead capture device. As a result, they began re-evaluating goals but just felt frustrated by ineffective outbound tactics. They wanted to be involved in digital marketing and social media, but had no clue where to begin their efforts.
- 676% increase in lead volume
- 124% increase in web traffic
- 654% increase in web traffic from email marketing
A 100+ year old company, Northern Engraving had stuck to traditional marketing tactics like in person presentations. This was effective at demonstrating their product, but didn't scale well or give them the exposure they needed to grow.
- 142% increase in leads
- 606% increase in web traffic
- 543% increase in referral traffic
Global Plastic Sheeting had hired a web designer to build their site, but had no way of effectively driving traffic to it. They were struggling to keep up with the awareness and recognition of their more-established competitors.
- Increased sales by 100%
- Increased leads by 92%
- Increased web traffic by 86%
The Murder Mystery Company started out as just a hobby, not a business. After publishing their first website, they learned there was a demand for their service. It was time to take their marketing strategy to the next level.
- Increased leads 195%
- Increased web traffic 423%
Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners had a website that was completely controlled by a web design agency. Not only did this pull from their budget, but Inflexion-Point had no control over any changes that they needed to make. It was time for them to take control of their online presence and use it to start generating leads.
- Increased monthly organic traffic by 400%
- More than 50% of customers coming from inbound marketing
- Reached a 34% conversion rate on landing pages
"If I look at the new customers we've won this year, more than half of them can be attributed to the inbound marketing efforts that HubSpot has helped us put into place."
PMG had an online presence, but their internal strategy was scattered across multiple platforms. They had a CMS, another tool for analytics, and couldn't unify any of their efforts or results. The majority of their customers came from word-of-mouth referrals. PMG needed to find a way to replicate this word-of-mouth success in the digital space.
- 5x increase in monthly online leads
- 61% increase in monthly organic web traffic
- Generated more qualified leads.
SRS Crisafulli didn't pay much attention to their online presence. They didn't track leads or website traffic coming in through their website, and on top of it, were frustrated with their web hosting company. They needed flexibility, and the autonomy to edit and update their site quickly and easily.
- Cut pay-per-click spending by 100%
- 95% increase in organic web traffic
- Increased efficiency of sales team due to lead tracking and qualification.
Jammin' With You relied primarly on word-of-mouth marketing for new clients. These were high-quality leads, but there simply weren't enough of them. They wanted to generate leads through their website, but it was far from an interactive, easy-to-use, home page aimed towards achieving their marketing and sales goals.
- Increased customer base by 400%
- Increased staff by nearly 3x
- Reduced paid search expenses
"I have to do a little bit of everything at the company, so being able to go on and just change the time on the website, or put up a new picture, or put up a quick news blog, or announce something to our parents- that has been huge."