SEERhealth appeals to a fairly niche market. They needed to establish both brand recognition, and a way to educate their prospective audience on their offerings and their industry as a whole.
- Exceeding original leads goals by a factor of 4
- Up to 10% lead conversion rate
- Reached landing page conversion rates at twice the industry standard
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
“I HubSpot because it makes it easier to decide where our marketing spending goes, and for the sales department to contact prospects and leads and help them with our services.”
Paranet needed a way to maintain their website, and generate leads from it. Not only this, they sought the rich lead intelligence that would allow them to nurture leads to the point of sale, and the analytics to measure their efforts throughout the whole process.
- Increased monthly organic lead volume by 2000%
- Increased Landing Page conversions over 10x
- Increased web traffic 148%
SEPCO was paying an outside SEO consultant, but wasn't seeing any improvement in their search rankings. They couldn't even edit their own site, making lead generation nearly impossible.
- Decreased marketing spend 65%
- 380% increase in web traffic from email
- 12 spots increased in search results
PDS's target audience is extremely specific, so traditional marketing tactics simply weren't producing strong enough results. Their online presence was weak, with a difficult-to-navigate website that turned users away instead of inviting them in to learn more. They needed to revamp their digital marketing strategy to be helpful to their target audience, and ultimately generate leads and customers.
- More than 550% increase in monthly organic web traffic.
- 3x increase in monthly lead volume
De Novo Strategy knew a web presence was essential to successful marketing but didn't know how to optimize or improve theirs to get the desired results. With HubSpot, Internet marketing finally made sense and led to more growth than they had even hoped for.
- Gained 422 blog subscribers in first three months
Before HubSpot, eCoast's marketing strategy was entirely offline. Once they realized the huge pool of potential clients online, they began looking for search engine optimization consultants all of which were too pricey and used black-box tactics.
- Increased search referrals 51%
The Bridge Group needed an entirely new online marketing strategy. They knew customers were out there but found that cold-calls, a small and outdated website, and word-of-mouth marketing were not enough.
- Increased search referrals 6x
- Increased web traffic 500%
- Acquired over 1600 inbound links
Objective Management Group had a website, but it was unable to generate leads effectively. When they did generate leads, all they had was a name and email address. They needed more lead intelligence.
- Increased leads 377%
- Increased web traffic 6X