-- Webinars to provide Internet marketing tips to small businesses --
- HubSpot will host a three-part monthly webinar series entitled "Getting Found Online" which will kick off in March 2008. The webinars will equip participants with an understanding of how to build a strong Internet marketing program and effectively manage their online presence in the blogosphere, social media and search engines. The webinars are free to register for and attend.
- The first part of the "Getting Found Online" webinar series starts on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and will focus on building a corporate blog and the best methodologies for getting found in the blogosphere.
- The second webinar in the series will be held Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and will center on how businesses can participate in online conversations that help them create a strong social media existence.
- The series will conclude on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. EDT with the third webinar on how businesses can improve their search engine relevance through optimizing their site, keyword strategies and linkbuilding efforts.
- HubSpot has helped over 200,000 companies evaluate websites with Website Grader, a free marketing and SEO tool that shows the strengths and weaknesses of a website.
- HubSpot offers the first integrated Internet marketing system to help businesses get found by more prospects and convert higher percentages of them to paying customers.
- "Getting Found Online: Blogging"
- "Getting Found Online: Social Media"
- "Getting Found Online: Search Engines"
- HubSpot's Internet Marketing Blog
Quote, attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO, HubSpot
"We put together the webinar series ‘Getting Found Online' as a way for people to learn how to efficiently navigate their online presence through the blogosphere, social media networks and search engines. It is important for us as passionate Internet marketers to share tips and advice to our customers and potential prospects that will help them enhance their online brand, increase website visitors and grow potential leads."