Reporting is the compass that keeps your inbound efforts headed in the right direction. The more deeply you can understand what’s worked in the past, the better you can optimize your future strategy for both your business's growth and your buyers' experience.
Today, we’re taking that a step further. Moving forward, you’ll have access to an entire library of dozens of out-of-the-box reports that can be added to any of your HubSpot dashboards with one click. No extra fees, no extra clicks, and a whole lot fewer Vlookups to run in Excel.
Here’s a taste of what you can look forward to:
- Get a better understanding of your sales team’s performance. Previously, HubSpot CRM came with five standard reports. Today, that number jumps to over a dozen. Think: a rep revenue leaderboard, a deal stage funnel, a won-lost bar graph, and a whole lot more.
- Measure more of marketing’s impact. Find new ways to show how your marketing efforts are helping to grow the business. Track down MQLs by original source, new contacts by persona, and more.
- Zoom in on the companies in your database. If you’re B2B, the growth of companies in your database matters just as much as growth of leads. With this change, you’ve got half a dozen new company reports at your disposal. New companies generated over time, new companies by first marketing conversion, days-to-close for companies, and more.
If you use the Reporting Add-on, these reports will look familiar; you’ve always had access to them. This change doesn’t impact the functionality you know and love from the Add-on --- customize any of the out-of-the-box reports to your team’s specific needs, create custom reports on your contacts, companies, deals, and engagements, and build up to 200 custom dashboards.
How it works
Navigate to any HubSpot Dashboard and click “Add Report.” You’ll be brought to a the report library. Add any of the reports on that page to your dashboard by simply clicking “Add.”
A few notes:
- You can have up to ten reports on a dashboard.
- If you use HubSpot Marketing, you have access to one marketing dashboard, to which you can add up to ten reports from the library. If you use HubSpot CRM, you have access to the CRM dashboard, too. Custom dashboards are a part of the Reporting Add-on.
- The availability of reports in the library aligns with your HubSpot product tier. As an example, HubSpot Marketing Free doesn’t include social media functionality, so HubSpot Marketing Free users won’t be able to add social media reports to their dashboards.
The change is now live for all HubSpot Marketing and CRM portals.
What are you waiting for? Add one of the new reports to your dashboards now.