It's official - on May 19th, we formally announced Sidekick for Business, a premium set of tools that works with HubSpot CRM or Salesforce. Over the past several months, we've put Sidekick for Business into the hands of hundreds of sales teams, learning from their experience with the tools along the way, and we're excited to finally make it official.Sidekick for Business connects to HubSpot CRM or Salesforce, giving you everything you'll need to -
- Send better emails, faster. Create a library of templates that your whole team can use from their inbox. Crowdsource the best approaches from your entire team.
- Place calls right from your desktop. Tee up and make an entire days' worth of calls, and have everything logged to your CRM automatically.
- Share documents and sales content. Share PDFs, run live PowerPoint presentations, and collect data to understand which documents & content get used and what actually works.
"Sidekick" Navigation Change
If you use HubSpot CRM, you may have noticed that limited versions of the Sidekick for Business tools are available for you to try and use in the free CRM tool. We've moved all of those tools under a new "Sidekick" dropdown in the HubSpot CRM navigation.
- Under Templates, free CRM users will be able to create up to 5 email templates. Sidekick for Business users can create up to 1,000 templates, and see valuable metrics on which templates are performing best.
- Under Documents, free CRM users will be able to upload up to 5 PDFs or PowerPoint files, and share them from the tool or from their inbox via Sidekick. Sidekick for Business users can upload up to 1,000 pieces of content, and access a reporting dashboard to understand how their content is impacting the sales process.
- Under Prospects, you'll be able to access the "Find Companies" tool, which gives you the ability to search and filter through data we've collected on more than 16 million companies.
- Under Call Queue, which points to the Call Queue, a list the user can manually add contacts to who they intend to call. Free CRM users get 15 minutes of calls per month, Sidekick for Business users get 1,000 minutes per month.
Sidekick for Business is Available Now
Want to learn more about Sidekick for Business? Visit getsidekick.com/business.