When we released Content Staging for Website Platform customers at INBOUND15, one of the first pieces of feedback we recieved was for supporting multiple domains. Today, I'm happy to announce that Content Staging supports any domains connected to an account.
We've made a number of enhancements to Content Staging for this beta, including:
- Staging multiple-domains within an account:
- New "Manage" and "Review & Publish" process.
- Filter by page type (Website Pages or Landing Pages) to easily fiind your content:
- Bulk actions to move content to the staging domain, and delete pages.
- Revert from a staging proof to a draft.
- Easily select to publish one page by itself, or bulk publish multiple pages from the Staging domain to your live website.
This update is currently in beta, but if you are interested in getting access head over to this post and leave a comment with your Hub ID.
Note: Content Staging requires the HubSpot Website Platform which is an add-on. If you do not have the Website Platform, please reach out to your Account Manager for more information, or go to your HubSpot account to start a trial.