Creating beatuiful, engaging, and desired content is a key to the inbound methodology. But the actual process of writing, and designing that content shouldn't be difficult. Starting today brand-new inline editors that allow you to create content directly on the page in an easier way than ever before.
Update: On April 8th, 2016 we will remove access to the previous "split-screen" version of the editors.
What's new with the inline editors?
The new inline editors were completely rebuilt from the ground-up for ease of use, speed, and with content creation in mind. These new editors are available for email, landing pages, blog, and website pages. At a high level, here are a few things new with the new editors:
- SEO Optimization in the Website, and Landing Pages editors - Easily create search optimized content with as-you-type recommendations.
- Smart Content by Preferred Language - Dynamically show content to visitors in the language they prefer. Only available to HubSpot Professional & Enterprise customers.
- Drag-and-Drop Page Creation - Use Flexible Columns to drag-and-drop modules on the page, no code or technical skills needed.
- Independently Select Blog Post Featured Images - Sometimes when you have a video or an infographic within your blog post you want the featured image to be different than what's in your post. Now you can independently set a featured image withing your HubSpot blog.
- Review Emails before Sending - Check for broken images, links, and personalization tokens before you send an email and ensure it's optimized to get the results you want.
- Smart Sending [BETA] - Send email in your recipients timezone and maximize the performance. Only available to HubSpot Professional & Enterprise customers.
Quick content creation and having dynamic web presence is more important than ever. As Inbound Marketing has evolved over the years, so has the method for creating that inbound content. We’re excited to deliver this next generation of editors to you to produce high quality, optimized, and dynamic blogs, emails, and pages. As a result of these changes, and the improvements to the inline editors, we plan to remove access to the previous split-screen editors on April 8th.
Try creating content in the new editor today, or learn more about the new editors in The Definitive Guide to HubSpot's new Content Editors.