If you're a leader at a growing company, your team members might wear multiple hats in order to serve best serve your customers.
With the ability to add users to multiple teams, you can now ensure that every member of your company --- even the ones that work across organizational lines --- has access to the right assets.
Not sure why you might add a user to multiple HubSpot teams? Here are a few user cases to get you started.
- A marketer works across both demand gen and customer delight, and needs access to both teams' landing pages.
- A sales rep works across two different territories, and needs access to leads/deals assigned to both teams.
- A customer success rep is transitioning from tier 1 to tier 2 support, and needs access to both teams' tickets.
Here's how it works:
Navigate to Settings > Users & Teams. Edit an existing user or create a new one. Under the user's name, click the "Teams" dropdown. With this update, you'll now see a section for "Additional teams."
Two technical notes:
- Each user can have up to five additional teams in addition to their primary team.
- Being a member of an additional team gives a user access to the set of assets/records owned by or assigned to that team. Note that it does not make them eligible to be included in reports (e.g. deal attribution), routing (e.g. lead rotation), or notifications (e.g. send to all members of a team).
Additional teams are now available to all Professional and Enterprise HubSpot accounts, across tiers.