What is it:
New analytics that show you what your customers are searching for in your knowledge base.
Why it matters
A great way to make sure your knowledge base actually helps your customers and answers their questions is to analyze the terms that are most frequently searched for. If you don’t have an article for a high frequency search term, it’s a good idea to build one for it.
How does it work?
- In the Knowledge Base insights screen, scroll down to the search reports section.
- For the time period selected you can see:
- How many searches have been carried out by your customers
- The search terms that do not return any results
- The search terms that are effectively delivering answers to your customers
Who gets it?
All Service Hub Professional users now have access.
All languages supported by HubSpot