What is it?
All Content Settings have been moved to one unified location wtihin HubSpot.
Why Is It Important?
Prior to this change, users could find Settings in a number of different locations. There was settings in the Sales Hub, settings in the dropdown next to your Hub ID, and several different settings within the dropdowns of the Marketing Hub. To make it easier to find exactly the setting you are looking to update, we have moved all settings to one unified location. This update also gives Content Settings a visual refresh, further aligning it with the rest of HubSpot's tools.
Prior to this change, this is what Content Settings looked like
Today, when you select Content Settings in the Content Dropdown, you'll be brought to the following screen. The additional menu items previously added to the left hand menu when selecting a specific tool have been replaced with tabs on the main screen to make it easier to find what you are looking for, and reduce the amount of scrolling you have to do on the page.
There are a number of other notable changes with the move to One Settings.
- Content Staging and Export COS Pages are now found exclusively under the ‘More Tools’ section of the Pages Dashboard
- Lead Scoring can now be found within One Settings
- Language Settings has been added to the “Domains & URLs” section of one settings. Users can set a primary language for the domain here, as well as whether to use a country prefix within the URL.
- Advanced Menus (found under Web Pages settings) has been completely overhauled. Some of the new features include:
- A new drag and drop interface that allows you to drag multiple menus items at a time more easily, and also allows you to drag one menu item to be a child of another menu item
- You can now replace an existing menu item with a different menu item
- The ability to include a menu item without a link --- just text
- The ability to clone parts of your menu, and an entire advanced menu
Who Gets It?
The new Content Settings is now available to all Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise Portals.
What Languages is this available in?
All languages supported by HubSpot