With email, timing can make the difference between a quick response from your lead or having your email get lost in a pile. You don’t want that, do you? There are plenty of benefits to scheduling your email sends, here’s a few examples:
- Get to the top of their inbox: An email you send at 6:30PM will get lost in a sea of other emails by the time your prospect checks their inbox in the morning. Send later and get yours on top of the pile.
- Schedule follow-ups: Need to get back to someone at the end of the week? Send later is a quick and easy way to schedule a one-off follow-up email. Write your message when the details are fresh in mind, and let send later take care of the rest.
- Set the right tone: Working late? Schedule your email to go out at a time when the rest of your team is online.
Now live is the ability to choose a later send time for emails you draft in the HubSpot CRM. That means you can write emails when it’s convenient for you, schedule them to send at exactly the right moment -- and do all of this directly within your HubSpot CRM.
It’s easy to get started. Once you compose an email on a contact record in your HubSpot CRM, hit the “Send Later” button. Choose from the following options:
- Best time to send within 24 hours
- Best time to send this week
- Tomorrow at 8:00 AM
- Custom date and time
Note: Emails scheduled to send later in the HubSpot CRM will not show up in your Gmail drafts folder.
This update is now live and available to all HubSpot customers and available in all languages supported by HubSpot.