Now live is a refreshed version of HubSpot’s highly used Zoom integration that now supports syncing webinar data. This release gives you the ability to view and use detailed webinar attendee data, along with new Zoom contact properties that give you an overview of your users and their webinar interactions.
Webinars are a common inbound marketing tactic and proven lead generators. Being able to see webinar interaction data on the contact record is a powerful way to better understand your audience. Even more powerful? The ability to create lists and segments off of this data.
Previously, you couldn’t do any of this with HubSpot’s Zoom integration. With this release, you can. Simple as that.
Here are the cool new things you’ll be able to do when you connect HubSpot and Zoom:
- See who registered and attended your Zoom webinar on the contact timeline
- See how long that contact attended your webinar in the timeline event
- Segment lists based on contacts who: registered, attended, registered but did not attend, attendance duration, and attendance duration percent
- Use new contact properties including total number of webinars attended, total webinars registered for, and average attendance duration for a single contact
If you already have the integration installed, then the admin of your HubSpot account needs to renew your login for Zoom. To do that, simply:
- Go to the integrations page in your portal
- Hover over the “update available” callout next to Zoom
- Click “Update”
- Sign into Zoom to complete the re-authentication process
- Note: You must be an admin in your portal in order to re-authenticate
This update is now live and available to all HubSpot users (free and paid) who also have either of the following paid versions of Zoom:
- The webinar pro package for Zoom
- OR the video webinar add-on
This update is available in all languages supported by HubSpot.