Written Case Studies
Take a deep dive into these HubSpot for Startups customers and see HubSpot has scaled with their business—some all the way to unicorn and beyond.
Make Influence: Make Influence wanted to grow across Europe, but a disconnected tech stack held them back. With HubSpot for Startups, they got a scalable CRM that helped them identify ICPs, increase pricing, and optimize operations to expand into new regions.
- CoachHub: CoachHub offers a scalable digital coaching solution for businesses. Employees at all career levels gain access to over 3,500 certified coaches for one-to-one digital coaching sessions thanks to the talent development platform and intelligent AI algorithms.
- GoStudent: GoStudent is one of the world’s leading providers of online tuition. Established in Vienna in 2016, the company employs over 1,800 staff (as of April 2022) and operates in more than 20 countries.
- Peakflo: Founded in 2021, Peakflo is a revenue collection SaaS ops company with a simple API and one-click accounting software integrations. Fully localised for Southeast Asia, the company is on a mission to empower B2B businesses to streamline their customer collections and vendor payments.
- SeedLegals: SeedLegals consolidated its disparate sales, marketing, and customer service tools on the HubSpot CRM Platform to serve its growing base of 50,000 customers better and more efficiently.
- Tractable: Founded in 2014, Tractable’s industry-leading AI solutions process more than $2 billion in vehicle repairs and purchases each year. It’s trusted by 25 of the world’s top 100 insurance carriers to help people and businesses repair and protect cars and homes with greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Workvivo: Workvivo is an employee communication platform that’s designed to build natural, meaningful bonds between teams, allowing employees to reach and engage their employees everywhere.
Read the stories of these other HubSpot for Startups customers like Ubits, PushPress, GetAccept, and more.