How do I use this signature generator?
- Starting in the first tab in the editor, select the template you want to apply to your email signature.
- Click the second tab to input your email signature details, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Click the third tab to stylize your signature. This includes selecting your brand colors, a font, and a font size.
- In the fourth and final tab, upload any images you want to display in your email signature. This includes the option to upload a profile picture and a company logo, in addition to one custom call-to-action.
- Once you're done editing your signature, click the Create Signature button to confirm your signature details and unlock it for use.
How do I get my signature from this tool into my email client?
Once you've unlocked your email signature, use the "Copy" calls-to-action to copy the signature or the source code.
Depending on your email client, there will be different steps for uploading your email signature. To help, we've covered the instructions for how to add your email signature to HubSpot, Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, and Yahoo Mail below.
How do I add my new email signature to HubSpot?
To add a personalized signature to HubSpot, you must: 1) have HubSpot CRM installed in your account 2) have Sales access. To set up your email signature, which will be used for your one-on-one emails sent through the CRM, follow the instructions below:
- Copy the source code from Email Signature Template Generator.
- Log in to your account and click your account name in the top right corner. Then, select Profile & Preferences.
- Scroll down to the Signature section and select the Edit signature option on the right.
- Select the HTML option on the top right and paste the code generated by Email Signature Template Generator into the text box.
- Click Save.
Don't have HubSpot CRM? It's entirely free. Click here to get started today.
How do I add my new email signature to Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account, then click the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down until you reach the email signature editor, then paste your new email signature there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'save changes’.
Discover how to create a signature in Gmail in details
How do I add my new email signature to Outlook?
To create a signature in Outlook for Windows and Mac:
- Log in to your Outlook account and select the Home Tab > New Email
- Click the Message tab
- In the Include group section, select Signature > Signatures
- In the Choose Default Signature section, select the account you would like to associate with the signature from the email account dropdown
- In the Select Signature to Edit section, click the New button and name your signature
- In the Edit Signature section, paste in your HubSpot generated signature and select OK
Discover how to setup an email signature in Outlook in details.
How do I create a signature for Outlook on the web and Outlook.com?
To set up an email signature for the online versions of Outlook:
- Log in to Outlook on the web and click on the cog in the top-right corner
- Select View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the column
- Navigate to Email > Compose and Reply
- Name your signature in the Edit Signature name field
- Paste your signature for Outlook in the Edit Signature section
- Select Save
How do I add my new email signature to Apple Mail?
Discover how to add an html email signature in Apple Mail in details
- Open the Mail application and log in to your account.
- Click Mail and then Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the preferences pop-up, click the Signatures tab.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the middle column.
- Paste your new email signature into the right-hand column and make sure to uncheck the checkbox that states, "always match my default message font."
- Close the pop-up window to save.
How do I add my new email signature to Yahoo Mail?
Discover how to add an email signature to Yahoo Mail in details
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and select Settings > More Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, select "Writing email" and then locate the Signature header.
- If you have multiple Yahoo Mail accounts, use the toggle to toggle on the account you want to customize your email signature for.
- Paste your new email signature into the text box to save it.
I'm on mobile - how do create my email signature?
Email Signature Template Generator is currently a desktop-only tool. This helps us ensure that you are getting the best signature editing experience possible. If you are on mobile, follow the instructions to email the tool to yourself for use on desktop later.
Why doesn't my email signature look as expected?
If your signature doesn't look as expected, here are some solutions to try:
- On mobile: Almost every email signature template will display as expected on both mobile and desktop, with the exception of template 3. If you're using template 3, remove any images (headshot and logo) to ensure an optimized mobile display.
- Try using a different web browser to create your signature. Some web browsers don't copy the formatting along with the text and this changes with each update of the browsers.
- Some email clients require you to copy the source code vs. the email signature itself for uploading. If your signature isn't displaying properly, try copying and uploading the source code instead.
What is an email signature?
An email signature is an additional block of content traditionally added at the bottom of an email. It contains general information regarding the sender like name and address, job title, picture, logo, links to a website and/or social media pages, as well as a phone number.
Adding a signature is a creative and direct way of displaying key details to the recipient that can lead to a follow or even a follow up.
What is an email signature maker?
A Signature Maker is a tool able to produce a custom signature and meant to be added to an email service like HubSpot, Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, Yahoo Mail and more.
Also called Signature Generator, it helps add your name, job title, phone number, website or multiple social media links at the end of emails in a personalized way.
How should an email signature look?
Email signature templates can come in a wide range of formats and styles. These are some best practices that we recommend for the best results. Using these tips will help you make the most out of any free signature makers:
- Your name should stand out
- Use a large, readable font
- The design should be minimal, less is more
- Add your title and department
- Include your email address and phone number
- Add your company logo and name
- If it’s relevant, add your company’s address
- Sticking to on-brand colors keeps things cohesive and looks great
- Add social media icons and badges,it gives your contacts a great way to connect
How to create an email account to use your email signature?
Before creating a professional email signature, setting up an email account is mandatory, and the process is simple. This explanation will work across all major email providers, so regardless of whether you are creating a Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook account, or anywhere else in between.
- The first step is to navigate to whoever you want to create an email account with. For example, if you want to create a google account, go to google.com. Then, click on ‘Sign In’.
- Navigate to the button that says ‘Create An Account’.
- Fill out the account creation form. Include all relevant information, and make sure to choose an email address you like. This cannot be changed later without creating a new account.
- Once this is done, you will have created your email! Exciting! Now you can apply what you’ve made through our online signature maker!
Is an email signature the same as an electronic signature?
Email signatures are not the same as electronic signatures. Email signatures are designed to function aesthetically and practically. While decorative, they can also be used to link to social media and related sites. Digital signatures, on the other hand, are primarily used to protect and validate important documents like contracts.
A business email signature template adds context and makes an email look more professional. Free email signatures can be created by anyone, and can contain any text or words the creator wants. A word of warning, email signatures could be used to misrepresent who someone is over email since anyone can create and use one.
Digital signatures are legally binding. They’re like adding a fingerprint to a document. Electronic signature makers are used to protect against fraud since it is almost impossible to alter or edit an e-signature once it is applied to a document.
How to use pronouns in email signatures
Best quotes for email signatures
How to create an Apple Mail email signature
How to set up Gmail in Outlook
How to make an e-signature for digital documents
How to Bcc in Gmail
How to setup an Outlook email account
Outlook vs. Gmail