Looking for a seamless, consistent, and reliable experience that will delight your customers and empower your employees?
With HubSpot’s multi-hub solution, you can conquer your team’s greatest smarketing challenges with ease.
Combine the power of Sales Hub and Marketing Hub to give teams a mutually beneficial toolset that eases internal friction and improves customer satisfaction across the board. Together, HubSpot’s Sales and Marketing Hubs help your teams:
- Develop data-driven customer experiences and increase cross-team visibility.
- Align messaging behind a unified brand voice and personalize content across touchpoints.
- Automate outreach to ensure a seamless customer experience from first site visit to deal closing.
- Unite teams behind a single source of truth; continuously adapt smarketing efforts to customers’ needs.
- Measure the ROI of every smarketing effort, so you know what’s converting and what’s not.
Centralize marketing, sales, and services operations inside an all-in-one solution designed to help your teams grow better, together.
Your Multi-Hub Smarketing Toolbox
Hubspot’s Marketing and Sales Hubs feature an array of cross-functional smarketing tools, from comprehensive contact records to advanced automation technology that streamlines lead handoff and reporting.
Tools to help you automate
Use the powerful automation tools in Marketing Hub and Sales Hub to manage lifecycle stages and lead status, automate lead rotation, and schedule sales tasks or internal notifications in seconds. Our favorite multi-hub automation tools include:
- Lead Scoring: Use data from previous customer experiences to optimize your sales and marketing outreach. Work with marketing and sales to define lead scoring criteria, then use automation to connect your sales team with qualified, ready-to-act buyers.
- Custom behavioral events: Develop personalized customer journeys that convert using high-intent behavior triggers. Create custom behavioral events that trigger follow-up actions as soon as leads take a certain action on your website or reach out to your smarketing teams.
- Chatbots and live chat: Improve users’ experiences by automating conversational touchpoints with scalable tools that support customers and give employees valuable time back in their days.
Tools to help you synchronize
HubSpot’s Marketing and Sales Hubs give your teams a comprehensive view of their most valuable sales and marketing data, from contacts to active deals and current marketing events. Our favorite multi-hub synchronization tools include:
- Omni-channel activity tracking: Meet customers exactly where they are with tools that seamlessly connect the dots between smarketing channels, maintain a running record of conversations, and centralize customer data.
- Account-based marketing software: Attract high-value accounts and improve relationship-building with personalized engagement tools and a shared Target Accounts dashboard that keeps your sales and marketing teams on the same page.
- Reporting and analytics: Create custom reports and dashboards to monitor progress toward shared goals, keep an eye on ROI for each campaign, and dive into the details of cross-functional performance.
- Conversation intelligence: Supercharge collaboration efforts, bring customer intelligence data directly into your CRM, and introduce coaching tools that speed up training and improve employee performance.
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying