Websites are taking the front seat as businesses turn digital and start to lean more into online marketing. The need for a strong content management system has never been more apparent, which is probably why the CMS market is growing so fast. Learn more about why solutions partners choose the CMS Hub over the competition when it comes to security, reliability, and ease of use.
With the launch of the new CMS Hub, HubSpot partners across the globe are learning how to expand their business offerings. It’s no wonder, given the web content management system market is growing and expected to reach $13B in worth by 2025.
Below, you’ll find soundbites from solutions partners that you can use to position and sell the CMS Hub successfully to your clients.
Positioning CMS Hub to to Your Clients
Before you add CMS Hub to your business offerings, it’s important to understand its value proposition:
CMS Hub is for fast-growing companies who are tired of being held back by clunky content systems that require heavy maintenance and make it difficult for marketers to get their work done.
This hub gives scaling organizations the opportunity to build powerful web app experiences and provides more governance over a growing team.
So, What Makes CMS Hub Different from the Rest?
The content management system market is saturated with options. As you’re evaluating what's right for your clients, keep in mind that the best fit depends on their specific needs. If any of their top priorities are security, reliability or ease of use, CMS Hub could be a great fit.
These quotes, pulled from blog posts written by solutions partners, are sorted based on the three biggest friction points you’ll likely run up against during the CMS Hub sales process: all-on-one, security and reliability, and ease of use. These areas of friction have held our CMS back in the past, but are now strong selling points for the new CMS Hub. Use them as jumping off points to help you reframe and articulate the value CMS Hub to your clients.
Comparing HubSpot CMS Hub and WordPress
- "I don’t want to spend my days updating my WordPress site and the dozens of third party plugins. All of which open up all sorts of security risks. I will let HubSpot be the experts." - Daniel Norris, gold partner
- "It’s down to you to keep everything up to date and install all the latest versions of plugins on the Wordpress platform. Often when you update, you’ll discover some incompatibilities or loss of function. It’s also down to you to maintain the servers to keep them performing well." - Klood, platinum partner
- "From the total cost of ownership and lifetime of a website standpoint, Wordpress can get very expensive when you take into account initial development, ongoing support and maintenance, web hosting, buying a domain name, purchasing designs and themes or using e-commerce features." - Six & Flow, diamond partner
Emphasizing the Security and Reliability of CMS Hub
- “What doesn’t keep me up at night? Websites built on the HubSpot CMS. I literally don’t have to worry about any of the above [maintenance, security, servers, scaling, backups, cyber insurance].” - Engaging.io, diamond partner
- “HubSpot CMS Hub offers 24/7 security monitoring and threat detection. global CDN, and SSL by default. With the HubSpot CMS Hub, you can have the peace of mind that your site is hosted on the most secure CMS available” - Nextiny Marketing, platinum partner
- "HubSpot's ever-evolving nature means that the code is always up-to-date. You can sleep peacefully knowing that your website security is covered” - Neighbourhood, diamond partner
Positioning CMS Hub to Developers
- “Since HubSpot handles things like security, reliability, maintenance, and more, developers can now focus on what they do (and want to do) best - writing code and creating engaging user experiences.” - Chief Martech Officer, platinum partner
- “With the introduction of Local Development Tooling, developers can now use modern DevTools such as transpilers, task runners, code review processes, development flows, and any others of their choice.” - Clickray
- “With the simplicity of the CMS Hub system also comes peace of mind in automatic back ups for everything (pages, posts, CSS, .js, etc.), which means you never have to worry about losing work.” - ClientsFirst, platinum partner
Have CMS Hub content you’d like to share? We’re giving away solutions partner branded Patagonia fleeces to the first 200 partners who submit content (while supplies last).