On December 3, 2018, we’re adding limited functionality from the ads add-on into the core Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise products. We’re also launching a newly re-packaged ads add-on which customers can purchase to increase the limits of ads functionality in the core Marketing Hub.
Why HubSpot ads?
Advertising makes your marketing more relevant, targeted, and cost-effective. Ads are now an essential piece of any good inbound marketing campaign and can be used at every stage of the buyer’s journey to provide your target audience with helpful, relevant content.
HubSpot ads lets you:
- Create, Manage, and Report on ads across supported networks. Don’t get bogged down in complex tools. HubSpot Ads gives you one tool to run your paid campaigns out of.
- Automate your ads targeting. Automatically sync leads and audiences with HubSpot lists to create unique targeting opportunities.
- Report on real advertising ROI. HubSpot’s ads tool goes beyond traditional ad metrics like impressions, clicks, and cost-per-click to report on actual leads and ROI generated by Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google ads managed in your HubSpot account.
- Align your ads with the rest of your marketing. HubSpot Ads live directly alongside the rest of your HubSpot marketing tools, making it easy to integrate your ads with the rest of your marketing strategy.
What's coming to Marketing Hub?Customers with Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise subscriptions now have access to new functionality:
- ROI and lead reporting for Facebook and Google ads managed within their HubSpot account
- Targeting any segment of their database by linking any HubSpot list and Facebook or Google ad audience
- Easily integrating ads into the rest of their marketing strategy
What happens with the ads add-on?
As of December 3, 2018, the new packaging of the ads add-on:
- Does not include certain Google-related functionality (e.g., “tips” and Campaign creation/management)
- Is limited to an additional $50K ad spend per calendar month.
The legacy packaging has this Google-related functionality along with unlimited ad spend. Any existing ads add-on customers prior to December 3, 2018, will be able to continue on the legacy packaging for as long as they maintain their current subscription to the Ads add-on.
If you have questions about the recent packaging changes to the ads functionality in HubSpot and what it means for you, read this FAQ page or ask your HubSpot representative. For more detail on our current packaging, see our Product and Services Catalog.