The HubSpot Academy just released a Sales Enablement Certification Course. Come learn from 25 successful business leaders what it takes to align marketing and sales to achieve your business goals.
How is the course structured?
The course consists of 12 half-hour classes containing interview clips and analysis from successful business leaders.
In addition to the online classes, you will receive a sales enablement strategy guide to help you apply your learnings. Don't forget to leverage the HubSpot Community board, where you will be able to discuss your challenges with implemention a sales enablement strategy and collaborate on solutions.
- Class 1: Introduction to Sales Enablement: Learn the basics of sales enablement, and see a real-life example of how it can transform an entire organization.
- Class 2: Aligning Your Teams Around a Unified Revenue Goal: Learn how to create a goal that will motivate marketing and sales to work together.
- Class 3: Mastering Lead Qualification: Learn how to set up a lead qualification framework that will satisfy both marketing and sales.
- Class 4: Holding Your Teams Accountable With a Sales and Marketing SLA: Learn how to hold your teams accountable and what to do if one team falls behind the other.
- Class 5: Maintaining Alignment With Smarketing Meetings: Learn how to run meetings that solve problems and improve outcomes.
- Class 6: Using Buyer Personas in Sales Enablement: Learn how to identify the people your marketing and sales teams should be focusing on.
- Class 7: Using Jobs to Be Done in Sales Enablement: Clay Christensen of Harvard Business School explains how to use the jobs to be done framework to gain a deeper understanding of what motivates your buyers. It might surprise you!
- Class 8: Creating a Hero Statement With Buyer Personas and Jobs to Be Done: Learn how to combine personas and jobs into a single statement your whole company can rally behind.
- Class 9: The Power of Content in Sales Enablement: Learn how to use content to increase your sales team's efficiency and velocity.
- Class 10: Making Content Creation a Company-Wide Initiative: Learn how to get your whole company involved in the content creation process.
- Class 11: Continuing Enablement After the Sale: Learn how to enable customer success and how doing so can result in future sales.
- Class 12: Evaluating Sales Enablement Technology: Learn how to identify your tech needs and how to strategically build a tech stack that will help you achieve your goals.
How does this course benefit me?
Whether you're thinking about adding sales enablement to your service offering, or you're already a full-funnel agency, the certification will help you demonstrate your sales enablement expertise to your clients.
So start closing the gap between marketing and sales. Invest in yourself and your career by staying up-to-date with this self-paced, online course.