Post jobs and source talent directly from students who participate in HubSpot’s Education Partner Program.
We are proud to announce a new partnership with Indeed.com to help our Agency Partners find talent. This means you can post jobs and internships directly to students in our Education Partner Program, and also recruit students who have participated in the program.
Here’s how it works:
- You post a job description on Indeed.com following the instructions below.
- Students enrolled in HubSpot’s Education Partner Program find your job and apply.
- You get notified when someone applies and you choose to connect from there.
Another way to take advantage of the partnership with Indeed.com is to actively source and recruit students from the Education Partner Program. Simply click on one of these quick searches and see resumes from students who have already applied.
- EPP grads who studied: Sales, Marketing, Journalism
- EPP grads with: Inbound Certification, Email Marketing Certification, Content Marketing Certification, HubSpot Marketing Software Certification, Inbound Sales Certification, Sales Software Certification
Pro-tip! Save these searches to get emails in your inbox every time a new resume is uploaded.
How to post a job description on Indeed.com:
- Go to https://www.indeed.com/partner/hubspot
- Click “Post Job.” If your company already has an Indeed.com account, you will be taken directly to your dashboard. Skip to step 4. If you do not have an Indeed account, continue to the next step.
- Create an account following the “Create an account” process on Indeed’s website.
- Complete the details of your job/internship description: Job title, Company, Location. Click “Continue” to go to the next page.
- Identify what type of job you are posting. The salary, and indicating where the job will be performed are optional. Click “Continue” to go to the next page.
- Complete the job/internship description. NOTE: You must use the word HubPartner somewhere in your description.
- Select your application settings, including how you would like to receive applications (we suggest “email”, and whether a resume is required (we suggest it should be). Click “Continue” to go to the next page.
- Complete the application questions, noting any experience you are looking for. For example, you might indicate that your ideal candidate has 1 year of HubSpot experience, is located in your area and is required to be inbound certified
- If you would like, you can indicate that you would only like to be notified if candidates apply that meet all of your “Required” criteria. Click “Continue” to go to the next page”
- Click “Confirm” to post your job.
- Decide whether you would like to promote your job. Click “Post job without sponsoring” if you do not want to promote your job.