The ability to leave a review is now live on the partner directory.
When we relaunched the directory last month, we temporarily suspended the ability to leave a new review. We did this while we rebuilt a new review system. The new system is now live, and uses LinkedIn to authenticate the reviewer.
Current Timeline for Reviews
- New review system online
- Past review scores now integrate with any new reviews
- This system uses LinkedIn authentication
April/May: Addition of new features to reviews including:
- SEO improvements
- Additional questions in the review form about the services delivered
- Search improvements
- Policy changes to handling reviews and stricter moderation process for reviews from the same company and other reviews that are not in compliance with our review guidelines
- The ability to reply to reviews, especially if it's a negative review
- A mechanism to report abuse of reviews, such as reporting a review that you believe is fake review, spam, or otherwise illegitimate
- Make reviews more meaningful to the visitor's original search
Reviews are the backbone of integrity of any marketplace or directory. And it’s very important to us to build a review system that aids a visitor in finding the agency that is right for their needs. Reviews should also be a tool for agencies to showcase happy and successful clients. We're researching review systems at other directories to inform the system we build to make the partner directory a powerful source of business for our partners.