There should be more ways for you to differentiate and highlight your unique capabilities. It should be simple for customers to connect with the right partner that has the right solution. This is feedback we’ve heard from you. That’s why we’ve raised the bar, beyond our standard certifications.
Our vision is to build a credentials ecosystem that showcases all your capabilities, displayed at the heart of the agency directory. So when a customer comes to HubSpot, they’ll have a seamless experience filtering through verified credentials to find you. Earlier this year, we took our first step towards this future by launching the Advanced Implementation Certification (AIC).
Here’s what we learned:
- Our partner community has a high demand for advanced certifications. On our end, we need to ensure the process is scalable, so everyone gets consistent communications.
- We need to have clearer rules and requirements spelled out before partners start the process. Here are some of the updates we’ve implemented to address this:
- Clarity around the application process: We added an explainer video to share those details upfront, including deadlines.
- Sharing good-fit criteria: To set expectations, we’ve added details on what who would make a strong candidate.
- Completion time: Now that we’ve had partners go through the process, we can share the time commitment to complete the certification with the rest of the community.
- Our partners are using the AIC to differentiate themselves when promoting their services. This means we need to add more advanced certifications to align with our increasingly diverse ecosystem of partners with unique skillsets.
You’ll have the opportunity to work towards other advanced certifications over the coming year as we complete more coursework. This is an area we’ll be investing time and growth in. Be on the lookout for more ways to make it simple for customers to connect with you.
In the meantime, let’s applaud our enterprise-level integrations, implementation and migrations experts. Congratulations to our first cohort of Advanced Implementation Certified partners that passed the rigorous process.
Interested in becoming certified?
Talking with your Channel Account Manager or Channel Consultant is a great starting point. Since the advanced certification process is lengthy, they’ll be able to advise you on the best time to invest in this opportunity.
Then, you’ll want to review the requirements and prerequisites. Once you’ve checked them all off, you’ll be eligible to apply. The first round is a video interview phase. Applications for 2019 are currently closed. We'll announce when applications will reopen in 2020. In the meantime, please comment below or reach out to your CAM with any questions about the process