HubSpot is adding more value to Sales Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Starter. With more value, comes new prices. Get up to speed on the upcoming changes.
Customer expectations are at an all-time high. That’s why it’s important for our products to continue improving, working harder for you and your customers. Coming November 1, 2019, you’ll have even more features and functionality with Sales Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Starter. And with more value, comes new pricing. But before the pricing changes, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and sell net-new deals.
Planned Updates Include the Following:
Sales Hub Professional:
- Buy-now button: Create a call-to-action that directly connects a product in your product catalogue to an online purchase in Stripe.
- E-Signature: Get digital signatures for quotes. No more printing and sending hard copies.
- Calculated properties: Create fields that roll up data from other fields.
- Pricing: US$500/month with 5 paid users included, and US$100/month for each additional paid user.
Check out this Sales Hub feature comparison by tier one-pager.
For pricing by currency, view the helpful chart below:
Marketing Hub Starter:
- Form follow-up emails: Send up to three automated emails after form submissions to start nurturing and converting leads.
- Pricing US$50/month with 1,000 contacts included. Additional 1,000 contacts start at US$50/month.
What does the currency exchange rate look like? Use the below helpful chart:
Take the new "Landing Pages in Marketing Hub Starter" academy lesson to learn the tool.
Customers who buy Sales Hub Professional or Marketing Hub Starter before November 1, 2019 can use these new features as made available, with no price change. Our legacy policy ensures this. Customers will also have the opportunity to buy additional contacts before outgrowing their contact limits ahead of the price change. For more information on legacy policy and these changes, visit this page.
For a walkthrough of the changes to Marketing Hub Starter, check out this video.
For a walkthrough of the changes to Sales Hub Professional, check out this video.
Ways to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Upgrade existing Sales Hub Starter customers to Sales Hub Professional: Customers at growing companies might be interested in these new features. Plus, if they’re planning to upgrade soon, they’ll save by buying now.
- Upgrade existing free users to Marketing Hub Starter: With landing pages and kick-back emails, they can take advantage of an end-to-end campaign that includes nurturing. With a good sense of what HubSpot can do, this paves the way for a Marketing Hub Professional upgrade down the road.
- Close net-new Sales Hub Professional deals: If prospects are considering buying soon, they’ll lock in the current price and still get new features.
For prospecting talk tracks and soundbites, use this slide deck. If you have further questions, please reach out to your Channel Account Manager, who can share resources, incentives, and guidance throughout this process.
Justin Graci, Sr. Marketing Manager - Product Enablement
Questions, comments? Let us know.