Background on this quarter’s campaign
Five years ago, HubSpot dipped our toes into the wild world of sales software with a tool called Sidekick and a free CRM, but that was just the beginning. Since then, we’ve developed a product that ranges in price and functionality to help partners and customers grow better through sales.Today, you now have a powerful sales product to supercharge your clients business. But, we realize that building thought leadership around a product like this can prove to be difficult - especially if you’re new to the world of sales service offerings.
That’s why we’re excited to share some content our team has created and launched as part of a campaign called ‘It’s Time to Rethink Sales.’ By sharing this content, you’ll be providing your Sales Hub prospects with advice that will help drive interest in personalized selling; something your agency can assist with.
About the ‘It’s Time to Rethink Sales’ campaign
It’s common in sales to praise the hustle. But the high-stress focus on monthly numbers sometimes pushes sales teams to make short term decisions that corrode long term relationships. It's time to rethink sales.
Sales is about the close, certainly, but it’s also about the open. The start of a relationship that could pay off 10X what that first commission was.
Every single sales organization is set up to solve for immediate, is yours set up to build for the future? Because the best companies aren't just in the business of sales, they're in the business of growth.
This content was created to offer up tools and insights for modern sales leaders (your ideal prospects). This is now open to you to share and help attract prospects to your agency.
Here the sales-focused content that you might find useful to share:
- [Blog] How to fix your sales trainings
- [Audio] Breaking the Mold
- [Video] Lessons from an atypical career path
- [Blog] Rethink your hiring practices to connect better with customers
- [Video] Your customers don’t fit one mold, why should your sales team?
- [Blog] Sales incentives aren’t the only motivator
- [Video] How to start solving for your customers’ success
- [Audio] Why you need to rethink sales incentives
How will this content help your strategy?
- Save time and have ready-to-use sales-specific content to share with your prospects across social networks, email, and other channels.
- Establish inbound sales thought leadership and lead the movement from traditional impersonal cold-calling to a more human-approach.
- Attract a sales persona who might be interested in Sales Hub and sales enablement services, which means increased MRR.