Last quarter we shared with you all the content HubSpot was promoting for our sales editorial campaign. As HubSpot partners, we believe that you should have access to the same content to help drive awareness to HubSpot product and the services your agency delivers.
We’re happy to share with you all that the second edition of our editorial content campaign is live and we’d like to share all the assets with you.
About the ‘See the Bigger Picture’ Campaign
Marketers are masters of the little things. Making that small copy change that leads to a 50% increase in conversions. Revising that onboarding flow to improve product adoption. Writing one more blog post to meet that end-of-year stretch goal.
But all those perfectly executed assets and all those small improvements are done in isolation, without a real view of what matters: the customer experience.
This is what people are buying today — they want an experience that’s about more than the product. It needs to be connected, seamless, and personalized just for them. And marketers are creating this experience with every individual interaction, whether intentional or not. Good or not.
It’s time to take a step back and see the bigger picture. It’s time to create a seamless customer experience.
Here's the content that you might find useful to share:
- [Blog] Marketers Aren’t Using Their CRM Correctly. Here’s How to Change That
- [Video - YouTube link] Marketing is a Marathon - Build a Complete Customer Experience
- [Video - raw download file] Marketing is a Marathon - Build a Complete Customer Experience
- [LinkedIn Slideshow] Marketers have an eye for detail
- [LinkedIn Slideshow] How to Eliminate Friction from Customer Journey
- [LinkedIn Slideshow] Three Companies Creating Delightful Customer Experiences
How will this content help your strategy?
- Save time and have ready-to-use content to share with your prospects across social networks, email, and other channels.
- Show thought leadership and lead the movement from disconnected marketing to customer-centric marketing.
- Attract a marketing persona who might be interested in Marketing Hub and marketing services, which means increased agency MRR.
- Guide your own campaigns that align with HubSpot's