This is a guest post by Ryan Buckley from Scripted.com. Check out Scripted in the HubSpot Marketplace.
Finding the time to write great blog posts, landing pages, press releases, and email newsletters is hard when you have a business to run. You might consider hiring a freelancer to write for you, but that person likely won’t know your business as well as you do.
Scripted.com, a new app in the HubSpot App Marketplace, can help solve both of those problems. Business owners and executives usually don’t have time write - Scripted make it easy to request and receive great content. These writing jobs often require specialized knowledge, so we built the largest pool of expert ghostwriters on the planet. Scripted writers are screened (only 26% who apply are accepted) to have exceptional writing ability with real experience in your industry.
Scripted makes it easy to get high quality content into your HubSpot blog that takes the rest of your strategy into consideration. The integration features -
- Easy keyword selection from the HubSpot Keywords tool
- Topic pitching for your blog posts
- Weekly scheduler so your blog stays active
- Complete, 100% ownership of the content you approve
- Plagiarism screening on everything you receive
- Automatic writer matching with one round of edits
- Optional account management to hand-select writers and add additional rounds for copyediting and review
Interested in giving Scripted a try? Ask your HubSpot Account Manager for discount codes to use with Scripted. Install the app in seconds from the HubSpot marketplace, or you can create your Scripted account here.