Today, HubSpot unveiled a new study conducted by a student at MIT Sloan, on the ROI of HubSpot. The report is now available at www.hubspot.com/roi.
The study, comprised of two parts, is based on an aggregate of 800 customers' actual traffic and lead data tracked by HubSpot, as well as a qualitative survey of more than 200 HubSpot customers. Overall, the study confirmed that HubSpot customers achieve dramatic increases in traffic and leads within the first year of use.
A few highlights from the study:
- HubSpot customers get 4.2 times more leads after 5 months of use
- Customers experienced lead increases ranging from 25% more leads up to 760% more leads depending on how many leads they were capturing when they first set up HubSpot
- Customers who did not capture leads prior to using HubSpot reported getting more than 50 leads per month within a year
- 9 out of 10 respondents said they would recommend HubSpot to a friend or colleague.
- SEO, blogging & social media were cited as the top ways HubSpot helped improve traffic, leads, and sales.
Read the full 2010 HubSpot ROI study here.
To learn more about how successful HubSpot customers are using HubSpot's software and advice to advance their businesses, please check out some of our customer case studies.