Sobieski Services didn't have a clear understanding of how all their various marketing tools were working in tandem with one another. They had an outside SEO consultant, and couldn't rank for keywords. They had a separate platform for email marketing, and couldn't segment their sends. They had one-dimensional, free tool for analytics, and couldn't tell who was coming to their site. They needed more robust, integrated tools.
- Increased number of closed customers from online efforts 204%
- Increased revenue from online efforts 125%
- Decreased pay-per-click spend by 33%
Tenon Tours couldn't track the ROI of any of their marketing efforts. They were spending money on pay-per-click ads, and their cost-per-conversion was simply too high for their business model.
- Increased sales revenue 129%
- Cut spend on low ROI marketing efforts
- Increased lead volume 504%
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
“I HubSpot because it makes it easier to decide where our marketing spending goes, and for the sales department to contact prospects and leads and help them with our services.”
Hy-Line had been burned by previous uneffective and unsupportive marketing partnerships. They needed the ability to not only generate leads, but to track those people in order to gain enough intelligence to nurture them effectively into paying customers.
- Sold 17x more special offers
- 42% conversion rates in marketing automation campaigns
Heartwaves was a new nonprofit with a main goal of creating a central hub of valuable information to support a community of people affected by congenital heart disease. However, they couldn't do this with the clunky, ineffective website they used to connect to their supporters.
- Acquired 30 volunteer content creators
- Gained recognition from world-renowned Children's Hospital
CrossCheck didn't have a way to gather quality leads from their website. They needed a way to work seamlessly with their sales team to deliver them only the most qualified, high-quality leads, and to hold their marketing team accountable with actual metrics.
- Increased revenue 69% in two years
- Increased lead volume 112% in two years
Weed Pro focused on pay-per-click ads almost exclusively for their online marketing strategy. However, they knew there had to be a better solution for lead generation than paid search advertisement.
- Increased revenue 230%
- Increased sales qualified lead volume 100%
- Selling over 300% more packages
With a business focused on non-recurring customers, Main Line Family Law needed a way to generate new leads. They weren't sure of how to drive actual traffic to their site, let alone the kind that converts into high quality leads, and ultimately, customers.
- 30% growth in leads every 3 months
- Reached #1 rank for more than 30 keywords
- 30% growth in web traffic every 3 months
Memphis Invest had no way of connecting online and offline efforts, or measuring their success. They essentially had no marketing strategy, and thus had no way of tracking who was coming to their website, what they were looking for, and if they actually turned into customers.
- Increased sales revenue 260%
- Named one of the INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Reached top 3 rank for more than 30 keywords
Rezdy Software had limited resources when it came to both marketing staff and reliable tools. They needed to develop a content strategy that would drive leads, and subsequently nurture them.
- Increased traffic by 380%
- Increased leads by 500%