Hy-Line had been burned by previous uneffective and unsupportive marketing partnerships. They needed the ability to not only generate leads, but to track those people in order to gain enough intelligence to nurture them effectively into paying customers.
- Sold 17x more special offers
- 42% conversion rates in marketing automation campaigns
Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Ektron was spending too much money on list rentals and interruptive marketing. They wanted to be better marketers of merit, but weren't exactly sure of how to execute on an inbound strategy when all they knew was traditional outbound tactics.
- Lowered cost per opportunity by 60%
- 73% of qualified opportunities now come from inbound sources
- Decreased email marketing spend by a factor of 3, without affecting lead volume
NEC needed a way to generate quality leads, and effectively track their sales and marketing results. Without the ability to measure their ROI, they would have a difficult time justifying their marketing efforts to their high impact sales team.
- Over 400% increase in email open rates
- Achieved sales and marketing alignment through HubSpot's Salesforce Integration
“HubSpot is a perfect marketing tool for our business because it has the marketing automation power to help us grow our sales pipeline, market presence, and provide effective analytics to understand what’s working and how to fix what’s not.”
Heritage Environmental Services was having trouble seeing a complete picture of their marketing efforts and outcomes. They were using various tools that didn't communicate information well with each other.
- Seeing a 500% ROI
- Increased leads by 58%
- Increased social media reach 135%
Tufts Medicare Preferred wanted to increase enrollment for their Health Care plans. However, their website was fragmented in different, completely separate places. They needed to be able to integrate and connect the dots between their systems.
- Increased lead volume by 100%
- Increased direct web traffic by 69%
Thermo Fisher Scientific has a very long sales cycle. They were looking for a way to influence the sales cycle when the prospect was still in the research phase. They discovered multiple tools to do this, but wanted an all-in-one solution.
- Increased organic web traffic by 182%
- Increased Twitter following by 154%
AmeriFirst Home Mortgage had a marketing strategy that revolved around direct mail and a few phonebook ads. They didn't have much knowledge of how to implement a solid marketing strategy or how to utliize marketing analytics.
- 1316% increase in leads
- 546% increase in web traffic
- 35% Landing Page conversion rate
A 100+ year old company, Northern Engraving had stuck to traditional marketing tactics like in person presentations. This was effective at demonstrating their product, but didn't scale well or give them the exposure they needed to grow.
- 142% increase in leads
- 606% increase in web traffic
- 543% increase in referral traffic
Thunderbird was having trouble driving traffic to their site, and even worse, converting that traffic. If they wanted to publish or edit existing landing pages, they had to outsource work to an outside firm. They needed a reliable, in-house system.
- 442% increase in lead conversions
- 252% increase in organic traffic
- 50% decrease in conversion cycle length
"[HubSpot] has given us access to easily track analytics and implement changes that have significant benefits on our lead numbers, while also decreasing the time of our sales cycle."