Sobieski Services didn't have a clear understanding of how all their various marketing tools were working in tandem with one another. They had an outside SEO consultant, and couldn't rank for keywords. They had a separate platform for email marketing, and couldn't segment their sends. They had one-dimensional, free tool for analytics, and couldn't tell who was coming to their site. They needed more robust, integrated tools.
- Increased number of closed customers from online efforts 204%
- Increased revenue from online efforts 125%
- Decreased pay-per-click spend by 33%
Tenon Tours couldn't track the ROI of any of their marketing efforts. They were spending money on pay-per-click ads, and their cost-per-conversion was simply too high for their business model.
- Increased sales revenue 129%
- Cut spend on low ROI marketing efforts
- Increased lead volume 5X
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
“I HubSpot because it makes it easier to decide where our marketing spending goes, and for the sales department to contact prospects and leads and help them with our services.”
Cedar Creek was spending over $100,000 on paid search ads. While this helped in generating customers, the cost per customer acquisition was too high to be sustainable. This method had a very low ROI.
- 2.3X increase in leads from organic search
- 40% decrease in AdWords spend
- 37% lead to customer rate from direct traffic
Goodbye Crutches wanted to get beyond exchanging dollars for visits - they knew they needed a content strategy that involved the best practices for SEO, blogging and social media to drive traffic and a plan to convert that traffic into paying customers. They'd tried piecing together point solutions before, but their problem was they were bouncing between so many different free platforms that none of their efforts were consistent, or executed completely.
- Increased traffic by 520%
- Lowered Cost of Customer Acquisition by 68%
- Increased overall sales by 138%
Aclipse was spending a ton of money on pay-per-click ads. They were getting lots of leads this way, but they were mostly low quality leads. Aclipse wanted to use social media and inbound marketing to generate not only more leads, but higher quality leads.
- Increased monthly organic web traffic by 100%
- Increased monthly social media reach by 50%
“Customer service is great because I love follow-up from a real person. When we email a support ticket, which isn’t often, we get a response very quickly. We’ve had only positive experiences with customer support."
PrimePay was using an SEO agency for website optimization and updates. However, this alone didn't help PrimePay produce any actual customers or sales numbers. PrimePay needed information about their visitors, and the analytics to measure the results of her efforts, and to gain actionable knowledge about her marketing performance.
- Decreased paid search spend by $6,000
- Achieved a 27% conversion rate on landing pages
Jammin' With You relied primarly on word-of-mouth marketing for new clients. These were high-quality leads, but there simply weren't enough of them. They wanted to generate leads through their website, but it was far from an interactive, easy-to-use, home page aimed towards achieving their marketing and sales goals.
- Increased customer base by 400%
- Increased staff by nearly 3x
- Reduced paid search expenses
"I have to do a little bit of everything at the company, so being able to go on and just change the time on the website, or put up a new picture, or put up a quick news blog, or announce something to our parents- that has been huge."
ProofreadNOW used to rely on referrals, direct mail and Pay-Per-Click to attract new customers. These methods were inefficient for their business, as they couldn't capture any actual data or lead intelligence about the people visiting their website.
- Increased organic web traffic by 480%
River Pools and Spa needed to focus on developing their online presence. They knew that traditional marketing strategies like radio, direct mail and yellow pages were ineffective, yet they didn't have a better solution to give them full control of their digital marketing strategy.
- Increased organic web traffic by 120% in three months
- Decreased PPC spend by 50%
- Expanded blog readership to over 6,400 visitors and 260 subscribers