Sobieski Services didn't have a clear understanding of how all their various marketing tools were working in tandem with one another. They had an outside SEO consultant, and couldn't rank for keywords. They had a separate platform for email marketing, and couldn't segment their sends. They had one-dimensional, free tool for analytics, and couldn't tell who was coming to their site. They needed more robust, integrated tools.
- Increased number of closed customers from online efforts 204%
- Increased revenue from online efforts 125%
- Decreased pay-per-click spend by 33%
Tenon Tours couldn't track the ROI of any of their marketing efforts. They were spending money on pay-per-click ads, and their cost-per-conversion was simply too high for their business model.
- Increased sales revenue 129%
- Cut spend on low ROI marketing efforts
- Increased lead volume 504%
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
Cedar Creek was spending over $100,000 on paid search ads. While this helped in generating customers, the cost per customer acquisition was too high to be sustainable. This method had a very low ROI.
- 225% increase in leads from organic search
- 40% decrease in AdWords spend
- 37% lead to customer rate from direct traffic
Goodbye Crutches knew they needed a content strategy that involved the best practices for SEO, blogging and social media. Their problem was they were bouncing between so many different free platforms that none of their efforts were consistent, or executed completely.
- Increased leads by 307%
- Increased leads from organic search by 129%
- Achieved 43% lead-to-customer rate from direct traffic
Aclipse was spending a ton of money on pay-per-click ads. They were getting lots of leads this way, but they were mostly low quality leads. Aclipse wantd to use social media and inbound marketing to generate not only more leads, but higher quality leads.
- Increased monthly organic web traffic by 100%
- Increased monthly social media reach by 50%
“Customer service is great because I love follow-up from a real person. When we email a support ticket, which isn’t often, we get a response very quickly. We’ve had only positive experiences with customer support."
SRS Crisafulli didn't pay much attention to their online presence. They didn't track leads or website traffic coming in through their website, and on top of it, were frustrated with their web hosting company. They needed flexibility, and the autonomy to edit and update their site quickly and easily.
- Cut pay-per-click spending by 100%
- 95% increase in organic web traffic
- Increased efficiency of sales team due to lead tracking and qualification.
PrimePay was using an SEO agency for website optimization and updates. However, this alone didn't help PrimePay produce any actual customers or sales numbers. PrimePay needed information about their visitors, and the analytics to measure the results of her efforts, and to gain actionable knowledge about her marketing performance.
Jammin' With You relied primarly on word-of-mouth marketing for new clients. These were high-quality leads, but there simply weren't enough of them. They wanted to generate leads through their website, but it was far from an interactive, easy-to-use, home page aimed towards achieving their marketing and sales goals.
- Increased customer base by 400%
- Increased staff by nearly 3x
- Reduced paid search expenses
"I have to do a little bit of everything at the company, so being able to go on and just change the time on the website, or put up a new picture, or put up a quick news blog, or announce something to our parents- that has been huge."
Nuesoft had a small marketing team with aggressive sales goals. They wanted to ensure that their marketing strategy was effective and results-driven, yet had no monitoring and analytics in place to do so. They didn't have a way capture new leads, and wanted to restrategize in a way that would effectively allocate resources towards those channels and efforts that produced results.
- Increased leads by 130%
- Grew Sales Team by 50% to keep up with new leads
- Decreased monthly paid search spend $4,000