Alere Wellbeing had a fixed cost per lead, but had challenges converting them. They lacked the tools and analytics to turn this around until they found HubSpot.
- 20% increase in web in one year
- 25% increase in leads in one year
- 100 net new customers in one year
"HubSpot sets the standard for how customer service should be: transparent, giving. HubSpot develops a lot of original knowledge and puts it out there for free. I think your model speaks for itself.”
The Demand Generation team at ShoreTel believed in inbound marketing, but didn’t have the right toolset to implement it. The main system they used was Eloqua, which they found to be inflexible, slow and not user friendly. When the opportunity came up to evaluate other marketing software options, they jumped on it and soon chose HubSpot.
- 60% year-over-year increase in organic search traffic
- 36% year-over-year increase in leads
- 110% year-over-year increase in qualified leads
HubSpot meets our needs as an enterprise perfectly. It has the sophistication, it has the scale, it has the functionality... and it has the vision that gives us the confidence to entrust our marketing platform to them.
VeriFirst launched in 2004 to provide employment and customer ID verification as well as tenant screening services. However, as an entirely web-based business, they faced a serious problem: They had zero inbound leads. The team sought to increase organic search traffic and leads, and grow their business--fast.
- Increased leads
- 35x more leads in 6 month period
ITI knew they had an industry-leading product, but their sales team was having difficulty engaging with the right people. Their target customers are senior level managers at Fortune 500 and 1000 companies who are responsible for hundreds and thousands of employees. They needed a way to attract these people to their company, and provide enough content to keep them engaged through the sales process.
- Doubled average revenue growth percentage
- 172% increase in lead volume on average year-over-year since 2011
- 42% increase in net income year-over-year since 2009
Select International Increases Online Revenue 101% with Targeted Lifecycle Stage Marketing Automation
Like any other great company, Select International’s overarching marketing goal is to fully support their sales team with high-quality, pre-qualified leads. However, their website was static and un-engaging to leads and their outbound tactics were falling short of leads goals. As a result, they simply weren't able to produce enough high quality leads.
- 101% increase in revenue generated from web leads
- 416% increase in dollar amount of sales opportunities
- 194% increase in web leads
SEERhealth appeals to a fairly niche market. They needed to establish both brand recognition, and a way to educate their prospective audience on their offerings and their industry as a whole.
- Exceeding original leads goals by a factor of 4
- Up to 10% lead conversion rate
- Reached landing page conversion rates at twice the industry standard
Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
Vivonet couldn't attract quality leads. They were using ineffective lead generation channels that produced mostly unqualified, low quality leads. As a result, their sales team was spending far too much time contacting uninterested people.
- 100% increase in leads from the company website
- Increased Landing Page conversion over 1000% with A/B Testing
CrossCheck didn't have a way to gather quality leads from their website. They needed a way to work seamlessly with their sales team to deliver them only the most qualified, high-quality leads, and to hold their marketing team accountable with actual metrics.
- Increased revenue 69% in two years
- Increased lead volume 112% in two years
Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines