ITI knew they had an industry-leading product, but their sales team was having difficulty engaging with the right people. Their target customers are senior level managers at Fortune 500 and 1000 companies who are responsible for hundreds and thousands of employees. They needed a way to attract these people to their company, and provide enough content to keep them engaged through the sales process.
- Doubled average revenue growth percentage
- 172% increase in lead volume on average year-over-year since 2011
- 42% increase in net income year-over-year since 2009
Select International Increases Online Revenue 101% with Targeted Lifecycle Stage Marketing Automation
Like any other great company, Select International’s overarching marketing goal is to fully support their sales team with high-quality, pre-qualified leads. However, their website was static and un-engaging to leads and their outbound tactics were falling short of leads goals. As a result, they simply weren't able to produce enough high quality leads.
- 101% increase in revenue generated from web leads
- 416% increase in dollar amount of sales opportunities
- 194% increase in web leads
SEERhealth appeals to a fairly niche market. They needed to establish both brand recognition, and a way to educate their prospective audience on their offerings and their industry as a whole.
- Exceeding original leads goals by a factor of 4
- Up to 10% lead conversion rate
- Reached landing page conversion rates at twice the industry standard
Desk.com drives leads by promoting easy-to-use Free Trials of the app. However, not everyone that was interested in Desk.com was ready to try a Free Trial right away. Desk.com needed to engage their prospects with rich, meaningful content, in order to maintain their interest in the app until they were ready to engage in a Free Trial, and ultimately, a purchase.
- Used the HubSpot Salesforce Connector to ensure accurate lead assignment to sales.
- Increased lead volumes using robust infrastructure and targeted offers.
- Increased lead quality by fine-tuning lead scoring processes and workflows.
Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
Vivonet couldn't attract quality leads. They were using ineffective lead generation channels that produced mostly unqualified, low quality leads. As a result, their sales team was spending far too much time contacting uninterested people.
- 100% increase in leads from the company website
- Increased Landing Page conversion over 1000% with A/B Testing
CrossCheck didn't have a way to gather quality leads from their website. They needed a way to work seamlessly with their sales team to deliver them only the most qualified, high-quality leads, and to hold their marketing team accountable with actual metrics.
- Increased revenue 69% in two years
- Increased lead volume 112% in two years
Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Ektron was spending too much money on list rentals and interruptive marketing. They wanted to be better marketers of merit, but weren't exactly sure of how to execute on an inbound strategy when all they knew was traditional outbound tactics.
- Lowered cost per opportunity by 60%
- 73% of qualified opportunities now come from inbound sources
- Decreased email marketing spend by a factor of 3, without affecting lead volume
NEC needed a way to generate quality leads, and effectively track their sales and marketing results. Without the ability to measure their ROI, they would have a difficult time justifying their marketing efforts to their high impact sales team.
- Over 400% increase in email open rates
- Achieved sales and marketing alignment through HubSpot's Salesforce Integration
“HubSpot is a perfect marketing tool for our business because it has the marketing automation power to help us grow our sales pipeline, market presence, and provide effective analytics to understand what’s working and how to fix what’s not.”