Desk.com drives leads by promoting easy-to-use Free Trials of the app. However, not everyone that was interested in Desk.com was ready to try a Free Trial right away. Desk.com needed to engage their prospects with rich, meaningful content, in order to maintain their interest in the app until they were ready to engage in a Free Trial, and ultimately, a purchase.
- Used the HubSpot Salesforce Connector to ensure accurate lead assignment to sales.
- Increased lead volumes using robust infrastructure and targeted offers.
- Increased lead quality by fine-tuning lead scoring processes and workflows.
Vivonet couldn't attract quality leads. They were using ineffective lead generation channels that produced mostly unqualified, low quality leads. As a result, their sales team was spending far too much time contacting uninterested people.
- 100% increase in leads from the company website
- Increased Landing Page conversion over 1000% with A/B Testing
Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Ektron was spending too much money on list rentals and interruptive marketing. They wanted to be better marketers of merit, but weren't exactly sure of how to execute on an inbound strategy when all they knew was traditional outbound tactics.
- Lowered cost per opportunity by 60%
- 73% of qualified opportunities now come from inbound sources
- Decreased email marketing spend by a factor of 3, without affecting lead volume
Alpha Software was sending general one-size-fits-all emails to their entire list. They didn't have the proper data and technology needed to segment their leads, and were missing valuable opportunities as a result.
- 143% increase on Landing Page conversion rates
- 24% average increase in monthly lead volume
"When I first looked at HubSpot I saw it as a collection of tools. And it is, but what really makes the difference is how all of those different tools work together."
PowerHouse Sports needed a way to differentiate themselves in a crowded market. They knew they had to increase their brand awareness by improving their SEO and engagement on their website, but weren't sure of how to do this.
- Achieved Landing Page conversion rates over 20%
- Reached top 3 rank for over 20 keywords
- Consistent increase in traffic since using HubSpot
Rezdy Software had limited resources when it came to both marketing staff and reliable tools. They needed to develop a content strategy that would drive leads, and subsequently nurture them.
- Increased traffic by 380%
- Increased leads by 500%
Results.com was using four different services to manage their marketing strategy, none of which could seamlessly integrate with the others. They owned one of the most powerful domains, but couldn't leverage it properly.
- Increased leads by 288%
- Increased leads from referrals by 200%
- Increased organic traffic by 133%
“We have completed all of our integrations with HubSpot. Now all of our web assets can be integrated with HubSpot. We can fully sync everything. Everything is easier"
IDR Solutions was using too much guesswork when it came to developing a marketing strategy. They lacked a way to measure whether their current efforts were effective, and needed better insights as to what could work for their goals.
- Increased organic search leads 120%
- Increased web traffic 125%
Cogentys found themselves in a saturated, niche market. They needed a way to differentiate themselves from their competitors, increase market visibility, and ultimately, drive more customers.
- Increased leads 716%
- Increased organic web traffic 300%
- Eliminated 100% of PPC spend