Sobieski Services didn't have a clear understanding of how all their various marketing tools were working in tandem with one another. They had an outside SEO consultant, and couldn't rank for keywords. They had a separate platform for email marketing, and couldn't segment their sends. They had one-dimensional, free tool for analytics, and couldn't tell who was coming to their site. They needed more robust, integrated tools.
- Increased number of closed customers from online efforts 204%
- Increased revenue from online efforts 125%
- Decreased pay-per-click spend by 33%
Tenon Tours couldn't track the ROI of any of their marketing efforts. They were spending money on pay-per-click ads, and their cost-per-conversion was simply too high for their business model.
- Increased sales revenue 129%
- Cut spend on low ROI marketing efforts
- Increased lead volume 504%
NSK was spending too much time cold calling, and too much money on PPC ads. They had enlisted an SEO consultant to help them rank for top keywords, but the results were less than ideal: they only ranked for one keyword. On top of this, NSK's website was more of a static brochure than an engine for generating leads and collecting lead intelligence.
- Increased new client revenue 207%
- Cut 50% of their paid marketing spend
- Increased lead volume 200%
“I HubSpot because it makes it easier to decide where our marketing spending goes, and for the sales department to contact prospects and leads and help them with our services.”
Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
Vivonet couldn't attract quality leads. They were using ineffective lead generation channels that produced mostly unqualified, low quality leads. As a result, their sales team was spending far too much time contacting uninterested people.
- 100% increase in leads from the company website
- Increased Landing Page conversion over 1000% with A/B Testing
Weed Pro focused on pay-per-click ads almost exclusively for their online marketing strategy. However, they knew there had to be a better solution for lead generation than paid search advertisement.
- Increased revenue 230%
- Increased sales qualified lead volume 100%
- Selling over 300% more packages
Pearse Trust had no way to generate leads online. Their website was difficult to manage and required outsourcing small changes, a process that took both time and money away from their marketing resources.
- Increased web traffic over 13x
- Reached 30% conversion rates on Landing Pages
- Went from generating no leads to hundreds
Rezdy Software had limited resources when it came to both marketing staff and reliable tools. They needed to develop a content strategy that would drive leads, and subsequently nurture them.
- Increased traffic by 380%
- Increased leads by 500%
IDR Solutions was using too much guesswork when it came to developing a marketing strategy. They lacked a way to measure whether their current efforts were effective, and needed better insights as to what could work for their goals.
- Increased organic search leads 120%
- Increased web traffic 125%
Innovative Marketing Resources used to aid clients with outbound strategies like print and direct mail. As the economy dipped in 2008, outbound stopped working. The agency had to change.
- Seeing 5000% ROI
- Increased traffic by 680%