Sobieski Services didn't have a clear understanding of how all their various marketing tools were working in tandem with one another. They had an outside SEO consultant, and couldn't rank for keywords. They had a separate platform for email marketing, and couldn't segment their sends. They had one-dimensional, free tool for analytics, and couldn't tell who was coming to their site. They needed more robust, integrated tools.
- Increased number of closed customers from online efforts 204%
- Increased revenue from online efforts 125%
- Decreased pay-per-click spend by 33%
Tenon Tours couldn't track the ROI of any of their marketing efforts. They were spending money on pay-per-click ads, and their cost-per-conversion was simply too high for their business model.
- Increased sales revenue 129%
- Cut spend on low ROI marketing efforts
- Increased lead volume 504%
Hy-Line had been burned by previous uneffective and unsupportive marketing partnerships. They needed the ability to not only generate leads, but to track those people in order to gain enough intelligence to nurture them effectively into paying customers.
- Sold 17x more special offers
- 42% conversion rates in marketing automation campaigns
Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
Weed Pro focused on pay-per-click ads almost exclusively for their online marketing strategy. However, they knew there had to be a better solution for lead generation than paid search advertisement.
- Increased revenue 230%
- Increased sales qualified lead volume 100%
- Selling over 300% more packages
With a business focused on non-recurring customers, Main Line Family Law needed a way to generate new leads. They weren't sure of how to drive actual traffic to their site, let alone the kind that converts into high quality leads, and ultimately, customers.
- 30% growth in leads every 3 months
- Reached #1 rank for more than 30 keywords
- 30% growth in web traffic every 3 months
Memphis Invest had no way of connecting online and offline efforts, or measuring their success. They essentially had no marketing strategy, and thus had no way of tracking who was coming to their website, what they were looking for, and if they actually turned into customers.
- Increased sales revenue 260%
- Named one of the INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Reached top 3 rank for more than 30 keywords
Sewickley Academy wasn't attracting the right applicants with outbound marketing tactics. They were challenged by a failing economy, and didn't know how to optimize their website to attract prospective students.
- 30% increase in new student enrollment from the last year
- 11% increase in applications, a four-year-high
- 30% increase in web traffic
PowerHouse Sports needed a way to differentiate themselves in a crowded market. They knew they had to increase their brand awareness by improving their SEO and engagement on their website, but weren't sure of how to do this.
- Achieved Landing Page conversion rates over 20%
- Reached top 3 rank for over 20 keywords
- Consistent increase in traffic since using HubSpot
Legacy Dental focused on outbound tactics like print and pay-per-click advertising. They couldn't manage or edit their site, and had no SEO plan. They needed to gain independence and develop a strategy.
- Generating 50% of new clients from website
- Increased leads by 300%
- Increased organic search traffic by 169%