Bell Performance didn't have the means to gather lead intelligence or online customers. Bell Performance had just launched a website, but didn't know how to use it to gather lead intelligence for online customers. They needed a digital strategy that would increase their brand awareness and drive more customers.
- Gained 600 new online customers in first year
- More than 80% increase in customers in second year
- Leads per month increased 1400% in 2 years
“I HubSpot because it gives us everything we need to succeed with our internet sales and lead generation platform, while making our business lives easier at the same time.”
In the News's website was a static brochure, not a lead capture device. As a result, they began re-evaluating goals but just felt frustrated by ineffective outbound tactics. They wanted to be involved in digital marketing and social media, but had no clue where to begin their efforts.
- 676% increase in lead volume
- 124% increase in web traffic
- 654% increase in web traffic from email marketing
Goodbye Crutches knew they needed a content strategy that involved the best practices for SEO, blogging and social media. Their problem was they were bouncing between so many different free platforms that none of their efforts were consistent, or executed completely.
- Increased leads by 307%
- Increased leads from organic search by 129%
- Achieved 43% lead-to-customer rate from direct traffic
Lauren's Hope is an ecommerce business, yet they were relying primarily on offline outbound tactics to sell their products. They attended trade shows, executed direct mail campaigns, and worked with PR agencies to get media coverage. However, they knew there had to be a way to spend less and generate the same, if not better and more cohesive, results online.
- 40% increase in year-over-year sales
- 600% increase in website traffic
- 153% increase in social media reach