Mimio was using multiple platforms for their marketing strategy. They tried unsuccessfully for over a year to integrate their Salesforce CRM with their other marketing tools, an effort that drained developer resources better spent on their actual product.
- Exceeding monthly leads goals by 40%
- 70% year-over-year increase in web traffic
- Moved largest category keyword ranking from page 4 to page 1 in search engines
Thermo Fisher Scientific has a very long sales cycle. They were looking for a way to influence the sales cycle when the prospect was still in the research phase. They discovered multiple tools to do this, but wanted an all-in-one solution.
- Increased organic web traffic by 182%
- Increased Twitter following by 154%
Lynton Web's workload was highly variable. Some months would be heavy, others they'd be performing under-capacity. They also spent a lot of time educating their many customers who came to them with little-to-no marketing expertise. They needed a way to make their efforts both consistent, and more efficient.
- Increased leads by 1033%
- Increased web traffic by 407%
- Increased blog reach by 537%
"I would say our most qualified leads come from the service marketplace. For the vast majority of HubSpot customers, it’s the first place they look for vendors. So there’s a huge value in the reputation that comes with being a HubSpot certified partner. "