HubSpot VP Inbound Marketing Mike Volpe is scheduled to be interviewed by Sheryl Parks on the Sparks to Flame radio podcast next Wednesday, September 30. The show, which will be broadcast on the KBZNZ Business Talk Radio station, is set to air at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. PDT (that's 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. EDT for us right coast folks).
In his interview, Mike will address:
- How the nature of marketing is changing and how to react
- The differences between outbound marketing programs and inbound marketing techniques
- How search engine optimization (SEO), leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media can enhance marketing efforts and attract more customers
- How to measure modern inbound marketing campaigns
- Examples of successful companies who have achieved significant results through inbound marketing tactics
- What the future of marketing holds for businesses
The Sparks To Flame Business Talk Radio Podcast is hosted by Sparks to Flame, Inc., a business development company based in Las Vegas, Nevada that helps small business owners, agents and contractors align or realign their current activities and resources with those seemingly out of reach personal and professional goals. They help businesses achieve those aspirations and more.
We hope you'll tune in on Wednesday at http://www.kbznz.com!