Still trying to determine whether the Inbound Marketing book is worth your time and money? To help you decide -- one way or the other -- I've put together a list of book reviews from some well-respected and admired marketers.
Download Bernie's podcast interview with Brian Halligan, and find the full article at http://bit.ly/1sDln.
More Book Reviews:
- Why You Should Read "Inbound Marketing" by Anita Campbell of Small Business Trends
- The New Era of Inbound Marketing by Rand Fishkin of SEOmoz
- Inbound Marketing is For You by Chris Brogan
- How to Get Found by Guy Kawasaki
- Terrific Inbound Marketing book shows you how to get found by David Meerman Scott
- Personal Branding Interview: Dharmesh Shah by Dan Schawbel
And, for a little laugh, Inbound Marketing Disclosed: A One Minute Book Review by Steve Garfield.
Of course, the only way to really tell if you'll like the book is to find out for yourself. Place your order now at http://bit.ly/inboundbook.