HubSpot Social Media Scientist Dan Zarrella, whom you may recognize from his popular HubSpot "Science of..." webinar series, recently released his second book, The Facebook Marketing Book, published by O'Reilly.
Co-written with social media consultant and wife, Alison Zarrella, The Facebook Marketing Book explores how to use Facebook to help promote brands, products, and services. The book provides proven tactics that readers can use right away to build their brand and engage prospective customers.
About The Facebook Marketing Book
With 500 million active users worldwide, Facebook offers a much larger audience than traditional media, but it's a new landscape loaded with unfamiliar challenges. The Facebook Marketing Book shows readers how to make the most of the service while skirting not-so-obvious pitfalls along the way.
Whether a marketing and PR professional, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner, readers will learn about the tools and features that will help reach specific Facebook audiences. They'll also get an in-depth overview, with colorful and easy-to-understand introductions, to Profiles, Groups, Pages, Applications, Ads, Events, and Facebook etiquette.
The Facebook Marketing Book discusses how to:
- Approach Facebook's complex environment with clear, actionable items.
- Make sense of the social networking world.
- Be familiar with the technologies you need for social network marketing.
- Explore tactics for using Facebook features, functionality, and protocols.
- Set specific campaign goals.
- Determine which Facebook features are relevant to your campaigns.
- Plan and execute Facebook marketing strategies.
- Measure the results of your campaigns with key performance indicators.
Dan Zarrella, who has written extensively about the science of viral marketing, memetics, and social media on his own blog and for a variety of popular industry blogs, is also author of The Social Media Marketing Book, released in November 2009.
Social Media Marketing Scientist Dan Zarrella explains exactly how different groups of people interact on Facebook. Learn data-driven approaches to successful Facebook marketing.