HubSpot, a leading inbound marketing and sales software company, announced today that its Marketing Platform’s user interface is now available in 6 of the world’s most commonly used languages: French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish, as well as English. HubSpot users can now offer a more tailored experience through in-language forms, localized content and URLs, and smart image resizing, among many other new features.
In addition to now having full product functionality in six languages, HubSpot Marketing Platform users can create content and launch campaigns in nearly any of the world's written languages. For example, a marketer using the German version can launch a multilingual campaign in Spanish, French, and Swedish, while a regional marketing team in Japan can easily clone a corporate campaign in English and launch it in Japanese.
HubSpot’s marketing software is now used by people in more than 90 countries, signaling a growing demand from businesses eager to delight their customers. HubSpot’s product enhancements give marketers the tools they need -- in their preferred languages -- while offering businesses the ability to standardize on a single product.
With the latest updates to the Marketing Platform, HubSpot users can:
- Delight international customers and visitors with a customized, in-language, and localized user experience with forms in 15 languages
- Improve international SEO and keyword ranking performance across languages with keyword tracking data available for 25+ languages, as well as better SEO through localizable URLs
- Target content by language and country through customized local content and A/B testing
- Empower international marketing teams and agency partners to create more efficient, relevant, and native content with localized UI for dates, times and numbers in 19 global locales, as well as through cloned campaigns
- Provide an optimized local experience for international website visitors with smart image resizing that accounts for local load times and internet speeds
- Enable easier customer purchase by customizing the currency associated with the contact database
- Extend global social engagement across the world’s most important social media platforms with support for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Xing
“HubSpot's goal is to help millions of businesses around the globe use Inbound Marketing to transform their marketing and sales to match the way modern humans shop and buy,” said JD Sherman, HubSpot’s Chief Operating Officer. “Today, we have 2,500 partner agencies and 15,000 customers around the world, and we want to help them deliver a more personalized, in-language experience to their customers. ”
Headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Dublin, Ireland; Sydney, Australia; Singapore (expected Q4 2015) and Portsmouth, NH, HubSpot has led the global inbound marketing movement since its inception nearly 10 years ago. On September 8-11, 2015, HubSpot will host its annual INBOUND event in Boston, MA, where more than 12,000 marketing and sales professionals from around the world will convene to discuss inbound marketing and sales strategies, content, and innovative ideas.
HubSpot’s blogs, with total traffic surpassing 2 million visits per month, have become a go-to source for marketing and sales professionals around the globe seeking actionable advice, sharable content, insight, and ideas. HubSpot maintains blogs in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Japanese.
For more information on HubSpot’s global reach, visit: www.hubspot.com/global