HubSpot, the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies, announced today the launch of free CMS tools, an entry-level content management system to empower business builders to easily create fast, secure, and reliable websites that drive business growth. CMS free marks a new era for small and growing businesses by making it easier than ever to build remarkable CRM-powered websites without the trade-offs of existing solutions.
A company's website is often the first touch point a prospective customer has with that business, making it an important marketing asset. That's why growing businesses need a CMS that enables them to create a website that is customized to their unique needs. Historically, those customization options have only been available in legacy CMS systems that are prohibitively expensive and often require developer resources that many growing businesses don't have. HubSpot’s CMS Hub is built differently, removing the need for customers to have to choose between ease of use and powerful, sophisticated software. With the launch of free CMS tools, we're now providing even wider access to the tools small and growing businesses need to build a website that will help them scale.
“Building and solving for the customer is at the forefront of everything we do at HubSpot,” said Nicholas Holland, VP of CMS Hub. “That’s why we built free tools within our CMS. Too often, growing businesses are forced to choose between free solutions that aren’t customizable and have strict limits or robust solutions that are cost prohibitive. By offering free CMS tools we’re bringing easy-to-use, yet powerful solutions to our free users, so they can spend less time developing their website and more time doing what matters most to them - building a brand and growing their business.”
In addition to offering advanced tools for developers, HubSpot’s free CMS tools bring together a host of user friendly features, including:
- Premium cloud hosting to ensure your site is fast, safe, and reliable. Includes 99.95% uptime, SSL, global CDN, web application firewall, 24/7 security monitoring, and more.
- Custom domain mapping to allow users to build and host their website on a custom domain.
- Website builder with drag-and-drop editing and an extensive selection of themes and modules that will help you take your website live in no time.
- Blogging capabilities to create search engine optimized content and grow a subscriber list.
- Lead capture tools such as a landing page builder, forms, live chat, and bots that help gather the contact details businesses need.
- On-page SEO recommendations, page-level performance reporting, and built-in web analytics dashboards to help users identify issues across their website and optimize pages to increase traffic.
HubSpot’s free CMS tools are part of the CRM platform, which includes marketing, sales, service, and operations software. As the newest edition to HubSpot’s free offerings, free CMS tools give users the ability to leverage HubSpot’s CRM platform so that they can easily begin engaging with their audience, all in one carefully crafted platform.
More information about these features, as well as pricing for CMS Hub, can be found at https://www.hubspot.com/products/cms.