-- HubSpot Reaches Growth Milestone by Two Year Anniversary --
- Since launching its first product in December of 2007, HubSpot has signed up over 600 customers.
- HubSpot offers an inbound marketing system that integrates SEO, blogging, social media and marketing analytics to help customers drive traffic to their websites and capture more leads using Internet marketing.
- In addition to its customer base growth, HubSpot's free SEO Tool, Website Grader has grown to having analyzed over 400,000 unique URLs.
- Other recent accomplishments include:
- Closing its Series B funding, raising $12 million with Matrix Partners and General Catalyst;
- Since the beginning of 2008, HubSpot has either won or been a finalist for eight awards including the prestigious Webby and ad:tech Awards. HubSpot was also awarded an Impact Award for its "Innovative Business Strategy" in delivering technology by MITX; and
- In response to the increase in demand for its products, HubSpot continues to grow, reaching 50 employees in August.
- HubSpot is organizing and sponsoring the first annual Inbound Marketing Summit. Notable keynotes include Seth Godin and David Meerman Scott.
Quote, attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO and Founder, HubSpot
"When my co-founder, Dharmesh Shah and I conceived of the idea for HubSpot we thought we had something special, but you never know until customers start buying your product. Two years later, and thanks to a lot of hard work by the whole team, it's gratifying to see the growth we've achieved. Even more gratifying is seeing the growth results our customers have achieved using HubSpot and inbound marketing to increase their web traffic and leads. During the month of July, our customers in production saw an average of 20% monthly growth in website traffic and 25% monthly growth in leads, so we know we're doing something right."
HubSpot is an inbound marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers.