Today was a big day at HubSpot.
Not only was it the first Monday of the New Year, but HubSpot's entire Cambridge staff moved into a new office. We're still at 1 Broadway in Cambridge, MA, but instead of being jammed into two different floors, everybody's now on the same palatial floor.
The new office is, as we say here in Boston, wicked awesome.
I've posted some photos below, but here are a few of our new amenities:
- A full kitchen with more free Kashi cereal bars, peanut M&Ms, fruit, Cheerios, seltzer, Diet Coke and espresso than you can consume
- A new studio (er, corner) for HubSpot.tv
- Beautiful new HubSpot Orange walls
- Brand new Aeron chairs for everybody
- A new foosball stadium
- Five new conference rooms
- Lots of comfy arm chairs in corners
- BEST OF ALL -- we're all on the same floor