Two HubSpot session topics are in the running for South by Southwest Interactive (SXSW) 2010, scheduled for March 12-16. But as they're among over 2,000 other possible session ideas, we could use your help to get them noticed by SXSW the staff and advisory board. And all you have to do is vote if you like our ideas (scroll down for detailed instructions)!
The two HubSpot session topics are:
What do Oprah, Al Gore and Britney Spears have in common? They all tweet! As buzz builds about the "growth" of Twitter, consider the cold hard facts. This session will take a scientific look at statistical data from over 4.5 million Twitter users to analyze what makes the Twittersphere tick.
Your Marketing Program is Broken presented by CEO and Founder Brian Halligan
Relying on cold calling, direct mail and print advertising to generate leads? Time to fix your marketing program. This session will teach you how to get with the times and use inbound marketing techniques like SEO, social media and blogging to attract prospects and turn them into living, breathing customers.
- Mosey on over to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com.
- Click "create an account" at the top of the page. (You are required to create an account in order to vote or comment on sessions.)
- Check your email and click the link to confirm your account.
- Click "click here for SXSW Interactive Festival programming proposals" at the bottom of the page.
- Type "HubSpot" into the search field at the top of the page to locate our two sessions.
- Vote for a session by clicking on the thumbs up icon. (Or if you like both, vote for both!)
Voting closes September 4, so if you like our session ideas, vote now and spread the word on Twitter by tweeting this post. Shortened URL: http://hub.tm/?FFdwe
Thanks for voting!