We HubSpotters aren't just concerned about inbound marketing best practices. And whether you have answers to the above questions or not, I'm guessing you're not nearly as prepared as we are. We have have outlined a detailed response plan for such an attack on HubSpot's internal wiki.
But as we're also concerned for your safety, we'd like to let you in on some of our zombie preparedness best practices:
If a zombie apocalypse breaks out:
- Avoid large groups of zombies as it is difficult to fend off attacks from multiple undead attackers.
- Try not to become overly attached to your fellow man. Remember, everyone is going to become a zombie eventually if you aren't careful.
- Don't be a hero. You're pretty much guaranteed to be a delicious feast for a horde of undead buffet goers if you try to rescue puppies and old ladies.
- Gather supplies, ideally two to seven days worth of food and water and as much first aid as possible.
- Did we mention the weapons? The weapons are important. In general, you want to be armed with something, a blunt object is a good start, moving up to firearms as the preferred defensive weapon. And remember, range is key: favor weapons that keep your vulnerable limbs out of biting range.
With Halloween just around the corner, now is the best time to get it together. Arrange a company meeting ASAP and start generating your plan.
And remember - the only way to truly kill a zombie is to remove its head and/or destroy its brain. Please contribute your best zombie survival tips below, and good luck!