Last month, Brian Halligan's article on Transforming the Marketing Services Industry introduced the beta version of the HubSpot Service Marketplace, a place where anyone (HubSpot customers or not) can hire marketing services. Today, we've added a new service, Do-Social-Media-Marketing-For-Me, to help busy marketers and business owners do internet and social media marketing.
What is this Service?
Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Certified Partners can implement a range of social media marketing, including:
- Developing a social media strategy
- Setting up social media accounts and profiles
- Monitoring social media mentions about your brand and industry
- Participating in social media conversations
- Building your social network
Why this Service?
- Social media is at the core of inbound marketing and the next phase of marketing on the web. It is where people's eyeballs (and wallets!) are these days. Participating helps you understand and influence your audience's needs, AND social media drives traffic, leads and links. It may also fluff your pillows and help you stay regular too.
- There's doing it... and there's doing it right. Everyone knows they should be doing social media marketing. Everyone's desperate to start. But too often, it's easy to do it blindly, indiscriminantly and by rote. Putting up a Facebook Fanpage will not guarantee you face-time; it takes more than a couple of tweets to get the masses all atwitter. Not all watering holes are equally valuable to you and each has their own set of norms. We encourage you to do it yourself (HubSpot has a free social media playbook and 14-week social mediasphere webinar for customers) but experts can help you make the most of your time and efforts.
- Your ROI on social media is actually measurable. Social media marketing is not just a black hole into which you pump $ and effort with uncertain returns. We have home renovations and kids for that. If you are a HubSpot customer, log into your HubSpot every day and view the traffic, leads, customers and reach you're getting from the social media marketing service. If you are not a HubSpot customer, pick your Partner based on their record of producing results for other buyers (as represented by the HubSpot auto-calc Customer Happiness Index for each Partner). All of the Partners on the HubSpot Service Marketplace are inbound marketing and HubSpot certified so they do social media marketing in the context of inbound marketing and generating measurable returns.
Let us know your thoughts on this service or any others. Have a service you'd like to see offered? Suggest one and get it for free if we launch your idea.
Current HubSpot Service Marketplace offerings include Call to Action designs, Landing Page designs, Lead Nurturing campaigns, Social Media marketing, Blog Writing, Video Production, Website Redesign and ongoing Do-Inbound-Marketing-For-Me help.