Most Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns are done incorrectly. Keywords are bought willy-nilly. Ad copy is written without any optimization (yes, they can and should be). Visitors are sent to homepages instead of targeted landing pages. Don't even get us started on campaign structure and ad groups.
If you are guilty or ignorant of any of the above, stop reading. Log into your Google AdWords account and pause your campaigns right now before you hemorrhage any more money. Before you start up again, learn about and apply PPC best practices yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
What is this Service?
Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Certified and Google Adwords Certified providers can help you optimize an existing Google Adwords campaign or create a new one. The package starts at $250 and includes:
- Identifying top keywords to bid on
- Creating 1 keyword text ad listing on Google Adwords
- Creating 1 landing page for use with that text ad listing
You may select providers based on their certification, number of customers they are working with, and Customer Happiness Index (CHI) of their customers. CHI is a score automatically calculated by the HubSpot software indicating the marketing success achieved by the Providers' customers.
Why this Service?
- PPC is a legitimate part of inbound marketing... really. PPC is a complement (not replacement) to SEO. It helps you appear on the first page on difficult keywords you have no chance of ranking organically for. Because you see immediate results, it's a great way to identify and test for keywords that you would want to work on ranking organically for. Just add money!!
- People spend a ton on PPC for very little return... and that's sad. Good Click-Thru-Rates (CTA) on ads and conversion rates to leads or customers are in the 1-3% range. Most people are closer to 0%. You may not care about a low CTA since you're not paying for it (but then, why bother with the ad in the first place?). However, your low conversion rate is costing you click-thru $$$. This is usually because you are directing visitors to a homepage vs. a dedicated landing or purchase page that speaks directly to the ad copy.
- It's part of our plot to wean you off of the PPC crack. Get a higher return on your PPC spend. Save some money and divert your time and resources to creating compelling content. After all, the best things in life are free... or starting at $250.
About the HubSpot Service Marketplace
Learn about the mission and details of the HubSpot Service Marketplace by reading Brian Halligan's Transforming the Marketing Services Industry.